Dominion has so many problems I dont' even know where to begin. So I'll just rant.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepbluereason View Post
I'm not sure why OP is being downvoted. Dominion has a big leaver/afk problem. Ignoring it won't make it go away. Winning a single 4v5 doesn't make it ok.
Probably cause none of the problems he brought up are specific to Dominion (except the cursor bug, but whatever).

Low elo SR is also plagued with leavers. The entire game is imbalanced which is why there are nerfs and buffs every other week. The shop glitching on reconnect has been around since LoL first existed.

Phourc

02-29-2012

There's a thread on the cursor bug, they were looking for info to help hunt it down if ya feel like helping. I think someone in there claimed they had a fix: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1747083

And I dunno about balance as a whole but I've always looked at Panth's ult as a built-in Ghost, with the channel time + the range limit (about from one tower to the adjacent ones), it gets you places in about the same time.

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Odds are that enough people play this game that SOMEONE is going to lose 10 matches in a row because of AFKs. It's like a bad lottery.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risemix View Post
Know what else is a huge problem? The stupid mouse glitch that sometimes causes my mouse cursor to turn invisible.
My heart goes out to you, OP, but I still haven't had this problem once across 100+ games. I know several people, too, who have played far more than me who have also not had this issue.

WRCREX

03-01-2012

queue up with two buddies who are good @ dom and you'll be fine even in a 4v5

/thread