Streamig Fiora Gameplay HD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

So I finally gave in to my boredom and watched your stream.

needless to say I was appauled by what I saw, with no map awareness and constant, unnessisary rage against your team.

After losing a tower and dying (only a few minutes in mind you) you proceded to mute and abandon your team for favor of jungling and contributed nothing to (hell ignoring) the teamfight soon following.

at this point I stopped watching. Whats the purpose of a stream if its played childishly at a low level of play?

I'll tell you now there isnt one. If your going to play televised play maturely at least.

TaknLives

03-01-2012

Rage lol I wont even respond to what you just said. You didnt watch the begging than did you. Thanks for your input.

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaknLives View Post
Rage lol I wont even respond to what you just said. You didnt watch the begging than did you. Thanks for your input.
to clear things up, I only watched the beginning, and to elaborate further on my original post

The only thing your team did wrong (before the first teamfight where I quit watching) was Cho'Gath didnt call an mia. Now I can see being mad about that, but you do have your own eyes, eyes (I'm assuming) that can see the enemies missing on the minimap.

now I'm not a master of this game, but I can tell you now a good player NEVER does something as concited and selfish as ignoring your own team.

Call me wrong, Call my behavior "Rage", and dont "even respond" (which you did BTW) as much as you want. But dont expect any sympathy from me when your destructive behavior loses you games.

Recline187

03-01-2012

your a fagt

TaknLives

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillpatrick View Post
to clear things up, I only watched the beginning, and to elaborate further on my original post

The only thing your team did wrong (before the first teamfight where I quit watching) was Cho'Gath didnt call an mia. Now I can see being mad about that, but you do have your own eyes, eyes (I'm assuming) that can see the enemies missing on the minimap.

now I'm not a master of this game, but I can tell you now a good player NEVER does something as concited and selfish as ignoring your own team.

Call me wrong, Call my behavior "Rage", and dont "even respond" (which you did BTW) as much as you want. But dont expect any sympathy from me when your destructive behavior loses you games.
I hear ya thanks for your input I will have to watch that thanks again.

TaknLives

03-01-2012

Streaming some LoL game play now

http://www.twitch.tv/puretalentgamingpt

TaknLives

03-02-2012

Hey guys so I found a build that works with these runes

9 Greater Mark of Strength
9 Greater Seal of Resilience
9 Greater Glyph of Alacrity
3 Greater Quintessence of Strength

Come watch

TaknLives

03-02-2012

Doing some ranked right now

Come say HI

TaknLives

03-03-2012

Sup guys streaming some Ranked game come swing by and say hello!

TaknLives

03-03-2012

back on streaming some good game play and music