Streamig Fiora Gameplay HD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DabisFleece

02-29-2012

What runes do you use on her? I have been thinking of maybe picking Fiora up, but do not know if I have adequate runes for her currently. Thanks.

TaknLives

02-29-2012

I run
9 Mark Des
9 Seal Res
9 Glyph of shielding
3 Quint strength

TaknLives

02-29-2012

Streaming again

Saolue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Your being kind of a jerk to the members on your team right now...
No offense intended, they are bad that game, but not horribly bad...

TaknLives

02-29-2012

Ya sometimes I let anger get the best of me but we won ad they did ok

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Alright. Dude. Guides and Strategy is not your personal blog. I glanced at your stream awhile ago, and closed it the minute you dove on Teemo after he blinded you under two of his towers. You're offering no build advice, no strategy, and no kind of guide at all. It doesn't even belong on this forum even if you WERE offering build strategies because, once again, this is not your personal blog.

If you want people to stroke your e-peen in your low elo normal games, go pander some other community. This isn't the place for your advertisements.

Wetloins

02-29-2012

Can't check out steam since I am at work, however I did play against a Fiora and a Jarvan while I was Teemo earlier today. I did solo top against those two in a normal game until level 6.

While I am not saying I'm good (lvl 27) but maybe leave the trolling in a custom game, or at the most beginner co op. Saying this because she seems like she has a wicked kit that gone to waste and I should have been way underleveled against those 2.

I can understand that a lot of people like to play champs especially when they are brand spanking new, but I don't think that playing a new champ for the sake of being new for trolling is a good idea.

Players under 30 especially need to consider this because imho most of us haven't even figured out basics on game mechanics (me included).

We all wanna have fun playing this game but it's a lot easier to have fun when you win.

TaknLives

03-01-2012

Ok guys since I got some feed back on how I am not doing this or that. Today I will be doing different builds on Fiora and runes. I will post them as each game goes so come swing by and watch

http://www.twitch.tv/puretalentgamingpt

TaknLives

03-01-2012

Ok so just played a hour match and won. Went 17 14 5 played dumb

End build was

Guardian angel
Merc Treads
Phantom Dancer
Blood Thirst
Atmas
Madreds Bloodrazor

TaknLives

03-01-2012

love trolls you down vote and dont say anything

GG