Fix flash and ignite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kleme

03-02-2012

I also played a pub with a few friends. We all used stack items and were under leveled and under farmed. We got kills by ccing then igniting single targets

Nevermorezorz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Honestly Ignite Flash isn't that OP. Exhaust Ghost on bruisers is so much better.

AOSpades

03-02-2012

Lol ever since flash was nerf'd I wondered to myself, "are there really people out there who are complaining about flash being op".

Well... Here they are....

Lotus Guardian

03-03-2012

Well flash itself i don't have much of a problem with
But Ignite... I have seen people use it as a crutch rather than it was ment to be used (as heal reduction/finisher spell)

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

If everyone uses it 100% of the time, it is imbalanced. The point of Summoner spell variety is that all of them should be roughly equal to one another. When you go into a 5v5 and see 10 Flashes, there is a problem. When you go into a 3v3 and see 6 Flashes, there is a problem. Any logical individual would realize this instantly. The reason why Riot has not removed Flash in favor of a Flash based item (Blink dagger) is that this game is entirely designed for children and those with very little skill. Flash provides a skill level boost, as well as excitement, in a rather mediocre environment.

AOSpades

03-03-2012

Idk, chasing someone and getting so close and them flashing away, or just barely getting out of a fight, only to be killed by ignite, doesn't really bother me. It's a summoner spell and has a super long cool down, the amount of times that it's used in a clutch situation in a game is minimal.

The long cooldowns on these things are meant to counteract the OP'ness of the spell, and I think they do a good job. Why doesn't everyone complain about things like Fizz's E(?) that essentially is a double flash and eventually has a base cooldown of 8 seconds.

Lews Therrin

03-03-2012

I literally never use flash.

Realyst

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOSpades View Post
Idk, chasing someone and getting so close and them flashing away, or just barely getting out of a fight, only to be killed by ignite, doesn't really bother me. It's a summoner spell and has a super long cool down, the amount of times that it's used in a clutch situation in a game is minimal.

The long cooldowns on these things are meant to counteract the OP'ness of the spell, and I think they do a good job. Why doesn't everyone complain about things like Fizz's E(?) that essentially is a double flash and eventually has a base cooldown of 8 seconds.
Because Fiz's E can't go through walls, herp derp.

HoboCrow

03-04-2012

I don't mind flash or ignite. Most of the time people ignite prematurely and I get away alive.

xxJPKxx

06-12-2012

who even rage about that things
use flash too men