Fix flash and ignite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-29-2012

Turn ignite to magic damage
Turn flash to dash.

Or better solution Flash should be removed OP pos

Ignite needs to do way less damage i am sick of dying to triple ignites and seeing damage 25% 25% 25% then 10% minions the rest form random ****.

Flash is way to easy to dodge skills it needs to be turned into where u do not disappear and you dash like graves/riven.

Ignite does too much damage even to tanky champs with lots of mage res.

While I am here I think exhaust could reduce 10% less basic atk and 10% more spell damage.

MephistoGamerz

02-29-2012

lol its only a little spell, Flash have already be nerf.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistoGamerz View Post
lol its only a little spell, Flash have already be nerf.
CD was nerfed but that doesnt always mean much

If I had a skill auto win game with 10 minute CD its still auto win game.

SWEATYPEECHFUZZ

02-29-2012

I think ignite should do less damage if the enemy puts multiple ignites on you but as for the flash thing, almost everyone uses it it is great they should leave it be

Prefix

Master Recruiter

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEATYPEECHFUZZ View Post
I think ignite should do less damage if the enemy puts multiple ignites on you but as for the flash thing, almost everyone uses it it is great they should leave it be
Ignite doesn't stack I don't think but right after it wears off I get ignited again.

Everyone uses it because its OP

MephistoGamerz

02-29-2012

In 3vs3, at the begin, went i see 2 or 3 flash in the other team, i dont try to get a kill, I only want the other team use is flash after that we can get 3 easy kill, begin the game at 3/0, we have a good advantage.

Konvicted

02-29-2012

Quote:
Ignite doesn't stack I don't think but right after it wears off I get ignited again.

Everyone uses it because its OP
they are not op, and your getting focused what do you expect you to win a 3vs1? and obviously if they have 3 ignites and 3 exhaust it leaves him vulnerable to ganks, i actually want a team to have all ignites and exhausts it makes it so easy to flash wall and gank them.

Shaidyn

02-29-2012

I hate flash. I honestly think it has no place in the game. It's too clutch, too necessary. When I join a match and see 5 people pick flash, that's a good sign that it's unbalanced.

Terjulmar

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
CD was nerfed but that doesnt always mean much

If I had a skill auto win game with 10 minute CD its still auto win game.
The range on flash has also been nerfed by about 50 units if I recall correctly

This since november.

Vsepr

03-01-2012

Flash is nerf from range and cd.
Ignite isn't even a problem, just helps you take out regeneration from other champions and does a decent amount of true damage, just get heal summoner spell. Your just raging. o.o