How has the highest base lvl18 base damage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zephyrmist

Junior Member

10-17-2009

ive been wondering who has the highest base damage, not including skills such as Nasus.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toomad

Senior Member

10-17-2009

this and more you can see in my big spreadsheet

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=16486

to answer the question: Cho'Gath with 128, followed by Kassadin, 121


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cold Fusion

Recruiter

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomad View Post
this and more you can see in my big spreadsheet

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=16486

to answer the question: Cho'Gath with 128, followed by Allistar, 118.
Actually your spreadsheet says Kassadin does 121 dmg at lvl 18


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toomad

Senior Member

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
Actually your spreadsheet says Kassadin does 121 dmg at lvl 18
Thx for the bug report Must have missed it when I highlighted the top values :/ fixed for the next version


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cold Fusion

Recruiter

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomad View Post
Thx for the bug report Must have missed it when I highlighted the top values :/ fixed for the next version
Anything to help, the spreadsheet is a huge help.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zephyrmist

Junior Member

10-18-2009

thx


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-18-2009

i'd say with sion's skill, sion is.