Riot, lack of skill, and sellback rates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Waffles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

True, but just saying.
I'd hate to be checking their equips and trying to counter them all game instead of actually playing.

Sakagami0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Waffles View Post
True, but just saying.
I'd hate to be checking their equips and trying to counter them all game instead of actually playing.
You aren't already?
No offense but if you don't it kinda cuts down on your game play.
High elo boy, where things aren't as random and follow a systematic series of premises. Every game is like that, except this game lacks some of that.

Gardenia

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakagami0 View Post
Defense items always give more bang for your buck. Calculate it.
Yeah I'm aware of that, but Last Whisper does dramatically lessen armor sacking's benefit and again you said this guy is already ahead of you, if the team couldn't focus down Enemy Yi when he had no survialability and you had damage of your own losing your damage contribution would make you a far less valuable target in that example, it just seemed very incomplete to me.

I don't think your idea is horrible given the sell rate is close to that now anyway, but I don't know if I like some of the minor repercussions like carrying elixirs just in case at all times.

General Waffles

07-29-2010

Quote:
You aren't already?
No offense but if you don't it kinda cuts down on your game play.
High elo boy, where things aren't as random and follow a systematic series of premises. Every game is like that, except this game lacks some of that.
Sorry, let me re-iterate
You can see their champion equips by pressing TAB.
You can even see them buying and changing equip without even seeing them.
-I'd hate to be sitting in spawn, holding onto tab, countering their equipment all game, while they're busy trying to counter our equips.-
Please don't start with the demeaning tone.

Sakagami0

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardenia View Post
Yeah I'm aware of that, but Last Whisper does dramatically lessen armor sacking's benefit and again you said this guy is already ahead of you, if the team couldn't focus down Enemy Yi when he had no survialability and you had damage of your own losing your damage contribution would make you a far less valuable target in that example, it just seemed very incomplete to me.

I don't think your idea is horrible given the sell rate is close to that now anyway, but I don't know if I like some of the minor repercussions like carrying elixirs just in case at all times.
For you, the main way to shut him down is with
1. Stun - no dmg = no lifesteal = no living
2. Blinds - no dmg = no lifesteal =no exhaust
So yea to counter him is a bit tricky.

Someone like Blitzcrank or Annie for example can be countered by Banshee's Veil.
Though I do agree there aren't many items that provide utilities.

About the elixirs thing, i was thinking about both sides and just put one side down so XD. I will change it if enough concern is expressed though.

Sakagami0

07-29-2010

Quote:
Sorry, let me re-iterate
You can see their champion equips by pressing TAB.
You can even see them buying and changing equip without even seeing them.
-I'd hate to be sitting in spawn, holding onto tab, countering their equipment all game, while they're busy trying to counter our equips.-
Please don't start with the demeaning tone.
Nope you can't. Every try to find the equips of a jungler before lvl 4?

General Waffles

07-29-2010

Quote:
Nope you can't. Every try to find the equips of a jungler before lvl 4?
At a certain point in game, you can.
In the beginnning, no.

Sakagami0

07-29-2010

Quote:
At a certain point in game, you can.
In the beginnning, no.
Im pretty sure the items only get updated when the Enemy gets out of the fog of war.
like 99.3% sure.

General Waffles

07-29-2010

Quote:
Im pretty sure the items only get updated when the Enemy gets out of the fog of war.
like 99.3% sure.
No. Either it's a bug or it's working as intended. I've seen the other team's items while they're in spawn.
Also, you can clairvoyance their base in the beginning, look at their items, and their items won't get updated on "Tab"