Twisted Fate: Should blue card scale?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salacavalini

10-18-2009

There was a patch after which the Blue card effect stayed for the remainder of the PaC duration for every attack that follows. Not sure how overpowered or not that was, but I used this while taking down turrets for a consistent source of DPS; plus, I could just lock a Gold card right after it anyway.

You know what I'd like to see? The Blue card's free extra card pick function also resetting the duration of PaC when it triggers.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2009

I like Salacavalini's idea. Blue card should either add some time to PaC, or it could shave off the CD. Either way, it will serve to speed up TF's play style.

Lloyd

10-18-2009

Well, sometimes you can spam blue cards on turrets with a lich bane to get quick procs. With about 400 ability power, it increases the power of your pushing a fair amount. The new 5 second cooldown just pisses me off though. Resetting animation was a moderate nerf too.

Edit: BTW, I'd say that the red card is the true fail. You get a meager bonus damage and a consolation slow, but it's still losing your chance for a gold card or a repick with blue lol.

IEatBabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2009

Nope

Mercurius

10-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
Well, sometimes you can spam blue cards on turrets with a lich bane to get quick procs. With about 400 ability power, it increases the power of your pushing a fair amount. The new 5 second cooldown just pisses me off though. Resetting animation was a moderate nerf too.

Edit: BTW, I'd say that the red card is the true fail. You get a meager bonus damage and a consolation slow, but it's still losing your chance for a gold card or a repick with blue lol.
People are a lot less likely to remember to cleanse slows. Red card has it's sparse uses.

Bongotunadreg

10-19-2009

Red cards aren't really that fail, I mean it's better than a blue card by far. But I do consider anything other than gold a disappointment. I think it's funny because I see some TF players that spam blue cards and it makes me laugh so hard. I mean sure he can be played this way but you're missing out on his strongest ability.