Champion and skin sale poll results!

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KKumar

02-28-2012

Awesome! Thanks so much for hearing us out, Riot! I don't even want any of these skins or champs, but the fact that you're truly listening to us is just incredible.

Morphine

02-28-2012

Awesome. Thanks for doing this! Been waiting to deck out my favorite walking ion cannon for a while now.

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

I'd be interested to know whether these types of community-decided sales bring in more RP than a normal sale. Initially you would figure that would obviously be the case, but then you realize that the poll wasnt restricted to people who buy RP (not implying it should have been).

Curse you buisness school. Making me think.

Queen Leanne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

There goes my wallet.

Highcastle

02-28-2012

More of this please!

Everfrost

02-28-2012

woot ninja rammus

Bossob

02-28-2012

Must....resist...buying...RP.....Nope Chuck Testa. Goddammit, there goes my money.

Caesium Arthur

02-28-2012

ok

N0G00dN4m3sL3ft

02-28-2012

Are the champion sales only RP, or do they affect IP also?

Fox P McCloud

02-28-2012

Yet another rigged poll.

I'm fine with these polls and I think it's great that you're aiming for community input, but saying that we can "write in" what we want and "if it gets the most results, we'll select it" is a cop-out.

There's only been one US election in the past 50+ years that has won by write-in....and this is the internet, where people's attention span is super low....so unless there's an option for "write-in" in the poll itself, write-in's will never win.

123456 ... 10