Malzahar and his ult

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randomocity132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwai View Post
I hope you understand that Udyr's autoattack is a STUN and that's just Nautilus' passive. It can stop Katarina's ult too, but you don't see anyone else complaining.
You really canNOT read, can you?

This has already been addressed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomocity132 View Post
"With my logic"
Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post
It's actually working exactly as intended, so with your logic then Katarina/Karthus/any other channeled ult should be un-crowd controllable.
You do know that Karthus and Katarina don't suppress their targets? You didn't read at all.

Randomocity132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-14-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-14-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-14-2013

bump

TheBadness

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomocity132 View Post
Yes, I know it's old news, but it's still not fixed.
Champions like Nautilus and Udyr are still auto-attacking malzahar to interrupt his ult.

I understand if it was Annie shooting a stunned fireball in mid-air as I begin to ult; that makes sense. But not melee.

Malzahar's ult is a SUPPRESSION. Melee champions should not be able to interrupt that with an auto-attack.

The stun either needs to prevent Malzahar from ulting, or the target's auto-attack needs to be cancelled. There is no reason for an Udyr to be able to Bear stance stun his way out of Malzahar's ult.

For clarity: The target of the suppression should not be able to use an ability or auto attack to interrupt the suppression. If Malzahar ults a fiddlesticks, and then Udyr hits Malzahar, that makes sense. If Malzahar ults Udyr, and Udyr hits Malzahar, that doesn't make sense.

tl;dr Suppression not working as intended, make suppression applied as soon as the cooldown is used.

Edit: Nautilus is fixed, but as of Dec 21, Riven's broken wings knockback is still managing to break Malzahar's ult, when Riven is the target of Malzahar's ult. Riven should not be able to cast a spell while suppressed. Since she still casts it, she isn't suppressed. Since she isn't suppressed, Malzahar didn't manage to get his ult off. So WHY does it go on cooldown when it is broken in this fashion? This event happened 3 times in the course of my last game. Udyr is also a repeat offender. Suppression either needs to be applied sooner and stop their action, or, if their action goes through, he should still have the CD. The target of a suppression should not be able to free himself with cc unless it's delayed CC like Zyra's, or GP's oranges.

If i came running at you full sprint and was .5 seconds away from knocking you the fk out, i'm sure that if you stunned me with a stun gun in that .5 seconds, my fist would still come into contact with your face.

Wolfiemezai

01-14-2013

How long is your ult up before it is interrupted?

Wolfiemezai

01-14-2013

Because every ability has a cast time, even auto attacks... It would be very annoying if you were say taric and got stunned while auto attacking, but because your animation is slower then say wukongs, it got interrupted...

port5

01-14-2013

I've personally mastered the art of bear-stunning warwick and malzahar when they ult. Don't take this away from me! ^.^

port5

01-14-2013

And you should NOT be complaining about malzahars ult being interrupted when anivias ult can only NOT be interrupted by slows, taunts, and.. uh... hmm... yeah thats it. There was a point in time where you could push yourself with your wall and have your ultimate interrupted.