Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Malzahar and his ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spootenheim

02-28-2012

What all does cancel malz's ult? I always thought it was the usual stuff (stun, displace etc.) but I'm fairly positive I've had my ult canceled by ashe's frost arrows before :/ Am I hallucinating or does that cancel his ult too?

Eager EH

02-28-2012

Another thing: iirc WW ult can be cancelled by tristana's ult if they are used simultaneously, putting ww ult on cooldown as well.

Randomocity132

02-28-2012

Quote:
H911Reiver:
CC effects don't stop autoattacks.

This is nothing new and it's how the game has worked... well... forever =/

If an Udyr starts his bear autoattack animation, then you ult him, then he hits you, he breaks himself out.

Now that you know how this works, play around it and either ult him before he gets to you, or wait until he stuns you then ult him (in the 6 second window between stuns)

Yeah, that would be the point I'm making. It shouldn't be like that. Suppression is supposed to stop auto-attacks, but it doesn't.

Innersist

12-21-2012

bump because this has still yet to be fixed even after almost 10 months

Randomocity132

12-21-2012

bump for update

NobSaiboot

12-21-2012

Working as intended. Stun>Channel snare...Wait still not working...

Dryad Soraka

12-21-2012

It's actually working exactly as intended, so with your logic then Katarina/Karthus/any other channeled ult should be un-crowd controllable.

NobSaiboot

12-21-2012

Quote:
florrie:
It's actually working exactly as intended, so with your logic then Katarina/Karthus/any other channeled ult should be un-crowd controllable.

I think when a Red says it's broken, it's safe to assume that it's broken :3

Randomocity132

12-21-2012

Quote:
florrie:

"With my logic"

You do know that Karthus and Katarina don't suppress their targets? You didn't read at all.

Randomocity132

01-04-2013

bump for unsolved issues