Malzahar and his ult

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randomocity132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

bump

Yago Xiten

02-09-2013

This is a problem with every single CC in the game, it hardly affects just Malzahar--, I've had Lux cast Q whilst I can distinctly see the silence marker above her head and her health bar melting from double Sigil of Silence.

I lost first blood in a ranked match once as Elise-- a Lee Sin tower dove me with his Q, got hit by cocoon, and about ~.5 seconds later, whilst the cocoon effect was still very visible on him, I randomly died. His basic attack was listed in the death recap.

I've played as Singed, and somehow Fling still cast on a Malzahar who was hitting me with Nether Grasp.

And I /know/ I've had someone stun me scores of times when I play Malzahar, though they should be unable to do anything. (Garen does it a lot, as does Udyr and Singed.)

It's a nasty bug, CC not doing its job, and it'd be great to have it fixed.

Randomocity132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Blade Yago View Post
This is a problem with every single CC in the game, it hardly affects just Malzahar--, I've had Lux cast Q whilst I can distinctly see the silence marker above her head and her health bar melting from double Sigil of Silence.

I lost first blood in a ranked match once as Elise-- a Lee Sin tower dove me with his Q, got hit by cocoon, and about ~.5 seconds later, whilst the cocoon effect was still very visible on him, I randomly died. His basic attack was listed in the death recap.

I've played as Singed, and somehow Fling still cast on a Malzahar who was hitting me with Nether Grasp.

And I /know/ I've had someone stun me scores of times when I play Malzahar, though they should be unable to do anything. (Garen does it a lot, as does Udyr and Singed.)

It's a nasty bug, CC not doing its job, and it'd be great to have it fixed.
This.

Randomocity132

02-10-2013

bump

Randomocity132

02-10-2013

bump

Randomocity132

02-11-2013

bump

Randomocity132

02-11-2013

bump

Randomocity132

02-11-2013

bump

Randomocity132

02-12-2013

bump

Randomocity132

02-13-2013

bump