Malzahar and his ult

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randomocity132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

bump

Randomocity132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Thank you, whoever thumbed down each and every one of my comments.

Guy N Cognito

01-25-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNZNcdeQjbo
Just watch it LOL

Randomocity132

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy N Cognito View Post
Yeah, I don't know what this has to do with anything, and I can't understand what he's saying, either.

Randomocity132

01-27-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-27-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-27-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-27-2013

bump

Epheo

01-27-2013

Though i have not read this thread and it may have been brought up already but I would like to say that there is animation delay.

This means that riven casts her final broken wings knockback (or even stun can do this tho the animation is alot faster and harder to replicate) BEFORE malz ults, but the animation takes long enough that malz can ult and then get interrupted when broken wings finishes the animation. This time frame is enlarged by server and player lag.

I am willing to bet that this can happen with Udyr's auto attacks as well. He starts his auto attack animation, gets suppressed but since it is an ANIMATION and NOT a CAST TIME it cannot be interrupted. Therefore he finishes his auto attack and stuns the malz.

If i am correct about this then suppression is working as intended, since it prevents USE of abilities but does not stop abilities that are already in motion that do not have a cast time.

A good basic example is Fid crows. Fid barely casts crows and then gets suppressed, the crow still goes off because it has no cast time only animation time. This is what is happening with people like riven and udyr, but on a much smaller time frame scale.

Randomocity132

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epheo View Post
Though i have not read this thread and it may have been brought up already but I would like to say that there is animation delay.

This means that riven casts her final broken wings knockback (or even stun can do this tho the animation is alot faster and harder to replicate) BEFORE malz ults, but the animation takes long enough that malz can ult and then get interrupted when broken wings finishes the animation. This time frame is enlarged by server and player lag.

I am willing to bet that this can happen with Udyr's auto attacks as well. He starts his auto attack animation, gets suppressed but since it is an ANIMATION and NOT a CAST TIME it cannot be interrupted. Therefore he finishes his auto attack and stuns the malz.

If i am correct about this then suppression is working as intended, since it prevents USE of abilities but does not stop abilities that are already in motion that do not have a cast time.

A good basic example is Fid crows. Fid barely casts crows and then gets suppressed, the crow still goes off because it has no cast time only animation time. This is what is happening with people like riven and udyr, but on a much smaller time frame scale.
Yes, that's my understanding as well. It needs to be changed.