Malzahar and his ult

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randomocity132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
If he has already started the auto animation, it will finish. You have to cast it before then. It's always been this way... you just have to learn to compensate for it

Malz is the only mid I play, and he's fine.
That's my point though. It's been this way.....but it should be changed. It should not be this way. It's more of a problem since more and more champions have things to interrupt his ult that are "completing their animation" even though they should be suppressed.

Samenko

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomocity132 View Post
That's my point though. It's been this way.....but it should be changed. It should not be this way. It's more of a problem since more and more champions have things to interrupt his ult that are "completing their animation" even though they should be suppressed.
I still think it's fine the way it is - subtracting an element of skill from one of my favorite champs is not something I am in favor of

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Randomocity132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
I still think it's fine the way it is - subtracting an element of skill from one of my favorite champs is not something I am in favor of

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
It's not an element of skill that suppression doesn't work the way it says it works.

Randomocity132

01-24-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-24-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-24-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-24-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-24-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-24-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-25-2013

bump