Malzahar and his ult

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FitzChivalry

01-22-2013

bump

Randomocity132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

bump

Randomocity132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-22-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-22-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-23-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-23-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-23-2013

bump

Onioncart

01-23-2013

What can I say? Malzahar is kind of weak in general.

DemonHood32

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryphikik View Post
Malzahar's ult needs to be changed honestly... Like his whole kit depends on his ult and Riot is constantly adding more champions that can stun, displace, silence, etc... I enjoy Malzahar but he is unplayable against even someone with mild competence...

I don't see how his current ult is anymore fair than if Morgana, Kennen, etc were capable of being easily interrupted. Forget that it is already putting you in close range and single target only in team fights...I don't even know.. I can't bring myself to play him anymore even though I enjoy him, it's not worth hoping i hit the one in million odds I get a team that can't interrupt it or won't.
I do main malzahar, and I really do not have problems against almost any champion in mid lane. You have to be patient and wait for the right moment to silence-- and then droping your whole combo while having one or both voidlings out.