Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Malzahar and his ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randomocity132

01-21-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-21-2013

bump

XxDarkReignxX

01-21-2013

QQS wont cancel it either just tried 3 different times last game, and it did not work.

Randomocity132

01-21-2013

Quote:
XxDarkReignxX:
QQS wont cancel it either just tried 3 different times last game, and it did not work.

Um, yeah, it cancels the suppression, not the damage.

Randomocity132

01-21-2013

bump

Randomocity132

01-21-2013

bump

iHyptonic

01-21-2013

Quote:
Randomocity132:
Yes, I know it's old news, but it's still not fixed.
Champions like Nautilus and Udyr are still auto-attacking malzahar to interrupt his ult.

I understand if it was Annie shooting a stunned fireball in mid-air as I begin to ult; that makes sense. But not melee.

Malzahar's ult is a SUPPRESSION. Melee champions should not be able to interrupt that with an auto-attack.

The stun either needs to prevent Malzahar from ulting, or the target's auto-attack needs to be cancelled. There is no reason for an Udyr to be able to Bear stance stun his way out of Malzahar's ult.

For clarity: The target of the suppression should not be able to use an ability or auto attack to interrupt the suppression. If Malzahar ults a fiddlesticks, and then Udyr hits Malzahar, that makes sense. If Malzahar ults Udyr, and Udyr hits Malzahar, that doesn't make sense.

tl;dr Suppression not working as intended, make suppression applied as soon as the cooldown is used.

Edit: Nautilus is fixed, but as of Dec 21, Riven's broken wings knockback is still managing to break Malzahar's ult, when Riven is the target of Malzahar's ult. Riven should not be able to cast a spell while suppressed. Since she still casts it, she isn't suppressed. Since she isn't suppressed, Malzahar didn't manage to get his ult off. So WHY does it go on cooldown when it is broken in this fashion? This event happened 3 times in the course of my last game. Udyr is also a repeat offender. Suppression either needs to be applied sooner and stop their action, or, if their action goes through, he should still have the CD. The target of a suppression should not be able to free himself with cc unless it's delayed CC like Zyra's, or GP's oranges.

Dude tell this to somebody who mains J4, they will laugh at you because u try and use his ulti without the enemy flash, tumble or dash out of it. You tell them because you got it easy...

AdrastosTheGreat

01-21-2013

Yeah i play alot of malz and that is annoying. Riven is the same way when she is doing her triple strike. If you ult her during it she gets to finish it and cancel your ult.

Randomocity132

01-21-2013

Quote:
CoNsTAuRiGa:
Yeah i play alot of malz and that is annoying. Riven is the same way when she is doing her triple strike. If you ult her during it she gets to finish it and cancel your ult.

Yes. That shouldn't be happening.

Randomocity132

01-22-2013

bump