Can Someone Tell Me...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

II Pythagoras II

07-09-2014

What is wrong with lee sin?
Fast clear times? shyvana/skarner
Damage as a tank? maokai/skarner/shyvana/elise
Mobility? well he has spend money on wards first of all, since thats what he jumps to usually, but other champs like ahri have 3 dashes why arnt you QQ'ing about them?
Low cd R? ok. so in high elo, you can clear waves the moment they come with a decent waveclearer so this is irrelevant. even with high cd ults ( fid karthus)you can tell your team to play passive until their ults are up
I may be flawed in this, but can someone give me a legit reason on why he is op? Im not saying he isnt, but i just want a clear answer on this. And please give an explanation...dont just say his kit is overloaded.

PhyrexianTyrant

07-09-2014

Muh Skilcap

best feeder sona

Master Recruiter

07-09-2014

Ahris 3 dashes are super long cd and she can't jungle.

Pyrokineticmage

07-09-2014

Uh I think you answered your own question. He has everything every other jungler has and while other junglers only have certain parts of his kit.

IonCannonKarthus

07-09-2014

Virtually unduelable.
Best Pre-6 ganks, maybe worse than J4
Built in LS and SV.
Obscene mobility with free ward from trinket.
Magic damage that scales with AD.
%Missing HP on a gapcloser.
AoE MS and AS slow.
Manaless.
Great scaling.

NaterTot17

07-09-2014

He has too much. In fact if you take away part of his W or E, he could probably still be good.

Domo Ahrigato

07-09-2014

The problem isn't any one thing he does, it's the fact that he does it all so well.

Pyrokineticmage

07-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challengur Suppo View Post
Ahris 3 dashes are super long cd and she can't jungle.
Also this, Lee's sustained mobility (short CD) is just as good as Ahri's burst mobility (Long CD).

Anybody with a sustained mobility like Jax is already considered mobile. Now imagine jax with 2 leaps every 9 secs

GuiltyGecko

07-09-2014

He's too versatile. It's not exactly that he is super strong in a particular area, it's that he is weak in none. I.E There is never NOT a time to pick Lee Sin.

Khyber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2014

You asked us specifically to not give you the actual answer to your question, he is disgustingly overloaded.

- Does a ton of damage and is a good duelist because of his high base damages when he normally builds tanky.

- Has two gap closers on low cd's

- Easily escapes from any mistake he made or failed initiation because of his ward hop (Can Vi or Amumu just leave like him? No).

- Has an AOE wither.

- Has an attack speed buff in his passive.

- His ult does 600 dmg at level 16 with really good scaling and also allows him to disengage from any fight by kicking people back and/or instagibbing the enemy carries by kicking them into your team.

- Edit: Forgot to add that he does not even use mana. He uses energy.

We aren't qqing about Ahri because her dashes are tied into her ult, all Lee has to do is jump to a ward or a minion or an ally. The problem is that he can do everything he listed while those other champs mainly specialize in one part. Not to mention the fact that every other jungler has to go all in on initiations and does not have a way out if it fails. Lee? "huehue ward jamp muh skill cap".