Come See the IntelEM World Championship Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orion69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

I'm kind of upset when the mention top ranked teams, they'd mention Dignitas over TSM. Seems like Riot are CLG fanbois imo. TSM is one of the most consistent, better teams out there, but never any riot love.

Octavian Morosan

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBuu33 View Post
why isn't TSM mentioned!
yeah they mention SK over TSM thought it was kind of funny...

Octavian Morosan

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion69 View Post
I'm kind of upset when the mention top ranked teams, they'd mention Dignitas over TSM. Seems like Riot are CLG fanbois imo. TSM is one of the most consistent, better teams out there, but never any riot love.
gotta remember that phreak and regi hate each other :P

JackBauer81

02-29-2012

Is there going to be an HD stream of the event for free? or is IEM going to charge us for it again?

Ay Liz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBauer81 View Post
Is there going to be an HD stream of the event for free? or is IEM going to charge us for it again?
Don't worry. Even the PPV-Stream will lag horribly so you'll be watching in 360p anyway.

Blakeag

02-29-2012

Im gonna be there, Name is James Wu

Bionic13

02-29-2012

why is something as important as date and time not included in the post ?

Quyn

Recruiter

03-01-2012

por que não é mencionado TSM!

Orion69

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBauer81 View Post
I think it still looked fine to watch not HD. I would never pay to watch a stream of online gaming, regardless of the event. Well, maybe if it was like $1.

Riot just released a new thread in competitive discussion making sure to list TSM first. I have a feeling this thread has something to do with that decision. GJ community.