Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

More Champion IP Price Reductions: Irelia and Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apperation

02-28-2012

no "refund" for the people that bought the champ a few weeks ago like when poppy was reduced?

Not Alan

02-28-2012

Riot reduces IP prices and community complains. Seriously? If a 1500 IP change is so little, would you not complain if they started releasing champions at 7800 IP? I mean, it's such a small increase.

Fox P McCloud

02-28-2012

I appreciate the price reduction, but this is kinda lame...MF and Irelia are both old; they should be 3150, not 4800.

Dunkelheitt

02-28-2012

its a distraction since they are failing at releasing fiora.

spurzey

Recruiter

02-28-2012

can the people who buy it as 6300 get our money back?

Traithan

02-28-2012

Quote:
tofuwaffles:
lowering the prices less as well as lowering by less of an amount. sorry riot but im going to kindly say **** you.

This. Now the program is just a marketing stunt and not really that much of a help to the community. 1500 IP is only a few games. You don't see anyone complain about the 1350 price point, because its super easy to get. And that's all the reduction we get for 2 very much older champs.

But come on guys, see Riot's point of view. Its not like they have 90+ champions, half of them being 6300 with new champions releasing every 3 weeks. I mean, if they had that sort of income, they could afford to do a proper price reduction. Just give it time. /sarcasm

Daharon

02-28-2012

Better nerf Irelia's price.

88zachary88

Recruiter

02-28-2012

WOHOO! <3 keep up the reductions guys!

Xanderac

02-28-2012

I already own most of the season one champs as well but hopefully the remaining few I don't own will get dropped. Really want ez

LMQ Tc weejee

02-28-2012

Next make 12600 champs and reduce them to 6300. amiright