More Champion IP Price Reductions: Irelia and Miss Fortune

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 52
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sleepyj101

02-28-2012

nice

Merluza00

02-28-2012

ssssexy!

XJaysonX

02-28-2012

cheaper IP, the better. Looking forward for more IP reduction

Traithan

02-28-2012

"We will continue with IP price reductions!! (but not really THAT much)"

That should have been their original quote. Seriously, 1500 IP for two very old champions. I have a friend who's been waiting for irelia price reduction. Says he really doesn't want to play LoL until he doesn't have to spend 6300 ip for every hero he wants (they are all newer). So I was psyched to see this...then I saw its barely down any.

I guess Riot doesn't want those new people to come around after all. Well, only the ones willing to buy RP.

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

Love Irelia but already have her. Nice to know MF is dropping in price though.

Sleepy Yoshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

I think that after X amount of time of the character being out, their price should be reduced. But that might be just me...

shortcoco

02-28-2012

They are reducing the prices so that the sales of those champions "sexy" skins goes up.

tofuwaffles

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0sent0 View Post
Summoners!

As part of our continued commitment to bringing you even more value for your Influence Points, we’ll be dropping IP prices on even more champions in the coming months.

Over the course of 2011, we cut prices on 16 of our classic champions, including Malphite, Morgana, Ryze, Annie, Cho’gath, Taric, Jax, Teemo, Warwick, Poppy, Garen, Anivia, Blitzcrank, Corki, Karthus and Twitch. Starting today with Irelia and Miss Fortune, many Season One champions will also be coming down in price as we progress through the new season.

The new IP prices for these champions are:

• Irelia, the Will of the Blades, (normally 6300 IP) will be only 4800 IP!
  • Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter, (normally 6300 IP) will be only 4800 IP!

Whether you favor lithe, agile women at arms or buxom, gun slinging beauties there’s never been a better time to pick up these fantastic champions! Head on over to the League of Legends Store to snag them at reduced cost, and look for even more IP price reductions as Season Two progresses!

[aws2=news/February_2012/2012_02_28_ip_reduction/Irelia_Splash_0.jpg]news/February_2012/2012_02_28_ip_reduction/Irelia_Splash_0_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/February_2012/2012_02_28_ip_reduction/MissFortune_Splash_0.jpg]news/February_2012/2012_02_28_ip_reduction/MissFortune_Splash_0_thumb.jpg[/aws2]
lowering the prices less as well as lowering by less of an amount. sorry riot but im going to kindly say **** you.

Twitchy99

02-28-2012

I bought MF a week ago. WHY U DO THIS TO ME RIOT???

Sevgz

02-28-2012

I bought irelia a few days ago. Is it enough to ask for those 1500 IP ?

12345612 ... 52