Refresher orb added to dominion Hell yeah or hell no?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ions03

02-28-2012

Well i say lets give it a shot! Yes or No

GrignardTS

02-28-2012

They would have to make it extremely expensive just to make it even close to balanced on some champions.

Even then.

I say no.

FOODFOOD

02-28-2012

The answer is always Karthus.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

Noooooooooooooooooooo.

10 second invincible Trynd.
Zilean who can use his ult twice in a row.
Soraka healing empty -> full globally
Ahri gets 6 blinks
Morde/Shaco gets 2 clones
Galio gets a never ending aoe taunt

And many more. It would be way too hard to balance, if you made the stats on it suck and made it super expensive then the item's active wouldn't be enough to make it worth purchasing, but if you made it reasonable in terms of stats or lowered the cost then the item suddenly becomes ****tardedly broken.

It works in HoN/DotA because that game has a completely different design that can support an item like that without throwing game balance out the window.

ChaoticHypnotic

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
The answer is always Karthus.
Exactly. There's far too many noobs crying over Karthus now.

Can you imagine the flood of QQ that would happen if Karthus ever got a Refresher Orb??

Ikruti

02-28-2012

Even though I think it's not really a good idea in the first place, but you could always just make it reset the CDs on your non-ultimate abilities only.

EMeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikruti View Post
Even though I think it's not really a good idea in the first place, but you could always just make it reset the CDs on your non-ultimate abilities only.
Just too hard to balance. Burst mage with it = death (think Brand or poppy). Long CC = death (think 6 second taunt or fear). You could make it cost 6k gold or something, but it'd be no fun to save up for or to play against.

Laurix

02-28-2012

Hell to the no.

urmamasllama

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMeta View Post
Just too hard to balance. Burst mage with it = death (think Brand or poppy). Long CC = death (think 6 second taunt or fear). You could make it cost 6k gold or something, but it'd be no fun to save up for or to play against.
this right here is why it will never happen

Ikruti

02-28-2012

I agree for sure, just wanted to point out that you don't have to take it in it's original format only.

Also, this would be incredibly obnoxious on the team level. Imagine 2 teams with everyone having this. Would make for one very interesting replay though.