Que Dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImNixonTRUSTME

02-28-2012

I really wish they would not give you the 5 minute delay if you leave que and instead save it for say; 3 que dodges in a row. Sometimes I get into que and just as I join a friend messages me to play and we are stuck having to wait 5 minutes.

Its annoying when you get stuck on a 4 person premade troll team, (I had one last night: 4 champions with promote and revive that all went bottom, fed the entire game and didn't surrender, 30min game 30-8). But I didn't want to wait so I just decided to roll the dice (bad idea).

Honestly how much does que dodge really annoy you? I've had 5 people que dodge in a row and at most it was 2 minutes extra which doesn't bother me in the slightest. I do agree at having it affect you after a set amount of times to prevent trolling but it seems a bit over zealous to me right now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cizjut

02-28-2012

I've actually thought about a Dodge button in normals. It's not fun to close the client to dodge, then wait 5 minutes and then another 10 if a second dodge is done. I know people could abuse it, and a wait timer should be there after 2 or 3 dodges in a row.

Dodging is a daily thing for me. Always paired with trolls, buttbuddies that lane together with bad combos and sometimes a friend just logs in. This should be considered by Riot.