Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Que Dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImNixonTRUSTME

02-28-2012

I really wish they would not give you the 5 minute delay if you leave que and instead save it for say; 3 que dodges in a row. Sometimes I get into que and just as I join a friend messages me to play and we are stuck having to wait 5 minutes.

Its annoying when you get stuck on a 4 person premade troll team, (I had one last night: 4 champions with promote and revive that all went bottom, fed the entire game and didn't surrender, 30min game 30-8). But I didn't want to wait so I just decided to roll the dice (bad idea).

Honestly how much does que dodge really annoy you? I've had 5 people que dodge in a row and at most it was 2 minutes extra which doesn't bother me in the slightest. I do agree at having it affect you after a set amount of times to prevent trolling but it seems a bit over zealous to me right now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cizjut

02-28-2012

I've actually thought about a Dodge button in normals. It's not fun to close the client to dodge, then wait 5 minutes and then another 10 if a second dodge is done. I know people could abuse it, and a wait timer should be there after 2 or 3 dodges in a row.

Dodging is a daily thing for me. Always paired with trolls, buttbuddies that lane together with bad combos and sometimes a friend just logs in. This should be considered by Riot.