Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Beta Client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Xiuhcoatl

02-28-2012

Ok so I have downloaded the PBE twice now and each time what happens is I can run it once right after I download it but after I shut down my computer and come back to try running it again nothing happens. Has anyone had this problem and know how to fix it?

Lokito1991

02-28-2012

Never read about this on the forums before so this is a new one. Uhh... do you have all components? Did it patch through? Patch is around an hour more or less. If so, please elaborate and post repro steps so we have a better understanding of your problem.

The Xiuhcoatl

02-28-2012

I have updated. In fact I download one night and the next day when i go to open it nothing happens. I get the allow permission thing but that is it. No idea what repro is cause im new to the PBE.

Lokito1991

02-28-2012

Have you tried repairing it? Launch LoL.exe and in the patch page hit the gears in the up right corner and click repair.

ACookieMonster

02-28-2012

not a new issue, you forgot to extract the folder from the zip/rar, you are not supposed to run it directly from the zip/rar, i believe this is indicated somewhere on the instructions.

anyway, for the future, NEVER open a file that install things while inside a zip/rar folder, it wont work properly.

if this is not the problem please explain with detailed steps what did you do to download the pbe client.

The Xiuhcoatl

02-28-2012

Thanks Cookie, I think this solved the problem. If it didnt I will repost

Stryk3r13

03-11-2012

Wait so after i leave the pbe how do i get back in?