Malzahar ult smartcast glitch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harry Potter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noikat View Post
you say pool's gone? ****. I usually use it without smartcast and I can land it on a newly placed pool without problem :/
You don't understand

I'm saying i press w, then hit r, boom ult doesn't work, when i should have , they walk of out pool, and it's gone by then ect. understand now?

Harry Potter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlemane View Post
Same thing always happens to me (ok, not always, but from time to time I find myself in that situation)

It happened with Ziggs ultimate once too, but even manually clicking the ultimate didn't work (while on Malz worked... sometimes).

Dunno how to replicate however, try inside a hetic teamfight with lot's of things on the screen (minions, projectiles, spells, effects, champions with large frames and/or sparky particles...), I thought it was something regarded to lost packages, bad connection, lag, my old battered video-board... but I think I was wrong
This sounds the closest situation, cuz its only when its 4 ppl+ in the fight, but it won't work forever like it did go off, but no cd? like it just wont work, idk maybe its because you die during ult, it happens after?

So yeah try that, dieing while getting ult'd, then come back and try and ult, after cool down comes up and it's available, (only smart cast )

Zaurok

03-03-2012

I've had a similar issue with Gragas. I was mashing my R smartcast and the ult wouldn't go off. I kept mashing R while chasing(I wasn't silenced nor CCed) and it wouldn't work. Tried clicking the button, would get the reticule and clicking it on an enemy and it wouldn't cast either. After a good 15ish seconds, it finally decided to work.
Maybe it's a bug in the CD timer. In one of my games, our Ashe said that her ult wasn't working(the last one she tried to cast) around mid-late game before we surrendered.

Prince Skyfire

03-03-2012

I seem to have had a few issues with this as well. If i find a definate cause, I will post it.

Harry Potter

03-04-2012

maybe dieing during ult idk

Harry Potter

03-05-2012

Bump nothing done yet

and it happened twice today, once i noticed right after it has to be because i died during ult, i got ashe ult'd something else, died, come back team fight, ult and nothing

had to turn off smart cast, then again i forgot i switched off smart cast, and fail / didn't grab ult fast enough, just costs so much annoyance

Harry Potter

03-07-2012

it has to be when you die during ult... cuz it happened immediately after this occurred i came back to ult someone and nothing..

Harry Potter

03-08-2012

^^ bump