Malzahar ult smartcast glitch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selomorbos

03-01-2012

I think what the OP means to say, is when your playing malzahar, your ultimate will not visibly go on cooldown. It happens to me all the time, i pretty much do the 3 dorans sorc, deathcap, Sometimes Haunting Guise.

But yeah, is really obnoxious since i just basically go around hammering my ult button hoping its off cd

xXCowGoesMooXx

03-01-2012

Happens to me all the fricken time. I'll be in my team fight and I'll do Q>W>E then when I press R, nothing happens. Fix please.

RenaiCirculation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

This was annoying when I played malzahar about a month ago. I would do W>R but my R never went off and they got away. This continued throughout the whole match and I would yell in skype how it wouldn't work...I swear it was up (cooldown), I was right next to them, and I was spamming my R button (smartcast)

Bruze

03-01-2012

I have this problem too. It doesn't matter what build I have, I could hit 6 with only boots and it'd still bug out.

Malurth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotLykaeus View Post
I'll check this out.

EDIT:

I'm not getting this to happen.

Can you recall if this happens when you have a certain set of items?
A little off topic, but I find that smartcasting Shen's ult is very laggy (at least with keyup smartcast, haven't tried default). I often have to press multiple times (or at least, I do, because it's so slow. It might just be that laggy.) and this has gotten many an ally killed recently. I've been instead holding down the key and left clicking for consistency recently, which works fine.

Groxxy

03-01-2012

I've been having issues with his ult as well. It'll show that it's off cooldown but be done. The last time I had it happened, I last hit someone with it to where the instant damage killed him and the ult cancelled since he was dead. After that my ult showed that it still was available even thought it was on cooldown.

Masterlord 7

03-02-2012

i noticed that smartcasting hasnt been working right, in 1 game as mf i had to use potions by clicking on them and then clicking me to get them to work, and several times i had my smartcast would not work even if they were in range.

Noikat

03-02-2012

you say pool's gone? ****. I usually use it without smartcast and I can land it on a newly placed pool without problem :/

Gentleman Oz

03-02-2012

Same thing always happens to me (ok, not always, but from time to time I find myself in that situation)

It happened with Ziggs ultimate once too, but even manually clicking the ultimate didn't work (while on Malz worked... sometimes).

Dunno how to replicate however, try inside a hetic teamfight with lot's of things on the screen (minions, projectiles, spells, effects, champions with large frames and/or sparky particles...), I thought it was something regarded to lost packages, bad connection, lag, my old battered video-board... but I think I was wrong

Harry Potter

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotLykaeus View Post
I'll check this out.

EDIT:

I'm not getting this to happen.

Can you recall if this happens when you have a certain set of items?

Weird, well i usually go same build i think, boots/3, roa/deathcap/Ryali's/ by then it starts happening, next time it happens i can maybe see exactly what happening, or try recalling next time, even though that will cause my death haha, but i use smart cast feature, have had to recently take it off, i can only r + click now for it to work 24/7