Daruis Ruins TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terajoule

05-27-2012

I realize that everyone is concerned about Darius' pentakill potential in 5v5, but he seems to be more dangerous in 3v3. In 5v5, there are 5 people to focus him down. In Twisted Treeline, there are only 3. Most people build him tanky, so focusing him down means getting your face smashed in by the other two opponents. But at the same time, he does so much damage that you're more or less forced to focus him or face losing 1/4 of your health whenever his Q comes off CD. I've witnessed it from both sides, and to be honest, it ruins the game for me, either way. When he's on the enemy team, the reasoning is quite obvious. They focus down a squishy until he's at about 400 health, then Darius smashes his face in, and moves on to the rest of us. When he's on MY team, he kill steals everything, and me and the other person end up starved for gold. If said Daruis isn't very good, we end up losing because all the team's gold is piled on the bad player, and myself and the other player melt instantly in any team fight. This has to stop. I'm sick of seeing the words "Triple Kill" on my screen coupled with his ugly mug.

morrock

05-28-2012

Every single TT game I've played has had a Darius. This game isn't even worth playing because of it.

Xyrne

05-31-2012

... I stomped on him with Orianna in TT.

He's not as bad as you people keep trying to make him out to be.

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

05-31-2012

laned agianst him and a swain with a morg and lux, we won lane. and the game, darius fell of hard we deny'd him any kills at all

Exotic3s

05-31-2012

lol kid Darius not op a SINGLE bit.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinFeedRAGE View Post
lol kid Darius not op a SINGLE bit.
are u dum,b hes the most strongest op champ in the game -.-

teminaToR x

06-01-2012

Every single champs are strong

Exotic3s

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
are u dum,b hes the most strongest op champ in the game -.-
You must suck than if you think that he is the most op person in the game. He is not Op at all. Noob.

NorDicUn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Every single TT game have a darius, only way to kill him is with hardcore cc, so tt games aren't fun anymore, bcuz now u have to deal with him

GingerStallion

06-01-2012

He IS OP in TT, if you don't have 1 on your team you probably lost. If you do have 1... Whichever gets 3 kills first decides the winning team.

Maybe after nerf he will be reasonable.