Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AP Mid Janna IS NOT A TROLL PICK

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AriesMajor

03-27-2012

Quote:
YetAnotherEzreal:
The problem is her long cooldowns and low burst. Sure, she is fine against enemies who cant push, but against pushers i dont find her viable.

She counters morgana for push speed, I speak from experience vs one as morgana.

mackman

03-27-2012

"even a novice Janna can hit consistently with a charge-less tornado." It's a slow-moving skillshot. With something like howling gale, it's usually not a question of you hitting them: It's more often them getting hit by it. You only have 1 consistent source of damage: And yeah, it's got a great ratio, but it's still only one spell.

Against good players, you will not hit with howling gale most of the time. It's just that simple. It's extremely situational, whereas every other AP mid has much more reliable, consistent damage.

Crayon Puppet

03-27-2012

Ap janna is pretty strong imo

LordBahamutXVI

Recruiter

03-27-2012

Quote:
mackman:
"even a novice Janna can hit consistently with a charge-less tornado." It's a slow-moving skillshot. With something like howling gale, it's usually not a question of you hitting them: It's more often them getting hit by it. You only have 1 consistent source of damage: And yeah, it's got a great ratio, but it's still only one spell.

Against good players, you will not hit with howling gale most of the time. It's just that simple. It's extremely situational, whereas every other AP mid has much more reliable, consistent damage.

What happens when I get right in your face and double tap q huh? Lower damage yeah, but I can hit you with it. Or I can point it at minion wave and let it fire off every time you go to last hit. And did I mention the fully charged range is a LOT longer than most people expect? And that i can fire it from behind a wall? I've beaten a friend 1v1, we randomed I got Janna she got Sivir. I thought I was a dead man. Torched her hard. Can any other support ap mid say that? You beat an AD carry with the same skill as you?

NobleAmberDragon

03-27-2012

Dat shield. .9 AP ratio -> insane.

Mecha Whitebeard

03-27-2012

Trolling all AP Janna's

InsideTheVoid

03-28-2012

Quote:
NobleAmberDragon:
Dat shield. .9 AP ratio -> insane.

Indeed, at 500+ ap, its saves are unstoppable, almost like having a second life to you, or your ally. It is as potent as half of a health pool, but can be used every 6-10 seconds (depending on cdr)