AP Mid Janna IS NOT A TROLL PICK

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Underpanties

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by viledemon19 View Post
she is a troll pick. Sure she can push waves but then what? nothing. if you do that in a game with me then prepare for a troll pick back
She has a 90% ratio on her shield.

A Janna with ~500 AP (not dififcult to attain in 30 minutes) Is going to give your carry an extra 600+ HP AND 50 AD, AND do 600~ AoE Tornados, AND 800+ damage nukes.

Not to mention a full team heal. I don't understand why AP Janna is a troll pick. Please explain.

Felix Omni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-27-2012

She can't carry. Her hardest hitting spell is a delayed skillshot with a predictable trajectory.

Sovietclam

02-27-2012

What does she really do in team-fights though? I know she has AMAZING utility with her ult and knockups and slow and sheild, but there are times when your team just simply needs someone with a hard nuke to get down the enemy carry.

I can see this being good with a team comp that maybe runs a kill-lane bot, or one with alot of damage already, like jungle yi or tryndamere.

DoctorMic

02-27-2012

I actually play AP Janna mid randomly in normals all the time, except I don't pick up Q till level 8 or so. Level 2 shield stands up to most burst and the movement speed on W is enough to effortlessly dodge every skill shot ever. Once you push mid her ganking and run speed are godlike and she can basically be in two lanes at once.

That being said, there are better options, it IS a troll pick but it's not an auto-lose button

FroPeeder

02-27-2012

you're right she is viable

two shot our malzahar because he was feeding bot.

dat ulti heal though, too stronk.

Ruthless Sophie

02-27-2012

AP Janna hard counters... guess who... drumroll please........ Kennen.

AlphaQRough

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

AP Janna and Midraka are quite viable against some lanes. Midraka annihilates Karthus, AP Janna annihilates slower casters.

Underpanties

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaQRough View Post
AP Janna and Midraka are quite viable against some lanes. Midraka annihilates Karthus, AP Janna annihilates slower casters.
Janna is GREAT against LeBlanc. LeBlanc can't even get in Q range and tornado interrupts dash.

Jayeto

02-27-2012

in normals no she isnt but in ranked thats an auto dodge or report for being a troll at the end. there are plenty of other champs that can fill the boots of AP mid than her. its like going AP leona instead of tank can you do it yes. will it help your team.....not really

Jayeto

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underpanties View Post
She has a 90% ratio on her shield.

A Janna with ~500 AP (not dififcult to attain in 30 minutes) Is going to give your carry an extra 600+ HP AND 50 AD, AND do 600~ AoE Tornados, AND 800+ damage nukes.

Not to mention a full team heal. I don't understand why AP Janna is a troll pick. Please explain.
prolly to better explain its like ap kayle you do awesome early/mid but late game you fall to support no matter how you cut it. by then ppl either out dmg you or have enough MR to where you cant hurt them that much anymore.

123456 ... 7