Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free Week needs new rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkDestiny

03-08-2012

Ban all 450 ip's and all 6300 ip's and you got yourself a deal!

I'm sick of people taking champs i worked my butt off to get during free weeks and then sucking with them!

Insípid

03-08-2012

Quote:
Nahele:
Personally i think all the 450 champs should be given to players free.. I mean dose anyone really ever spend RP on them unless their stupid? Giving them to players free would automatically give a good selection to new players so they can hit the ground running with a selection they can learn as they start instead of not having the luxery of learning all the new ones.

Cuz annie doesnt rape at all...master yi doesnt rape at all.....soraka isnt a beastly support....nunu doesnt have good sustain...ashe doesnt wreck mid against other AD carries and her frost arrow and global ult is only ****...ryze's burst is weaker than most APs...Kayle isnt decent with AP/attack speed items, her ult only never saves anyone...poppy definately isnt worth getting, because her ult is isnt useful, her rush's stun isnt good enough and her devastating blow isnt really devastating...

Nahele

03-08-2012

Quote:
AspiredKill:
Cuz annie doesnt rape at all...master yi doesnt rape at all.....soraka isnt a beastly support....nunu doesnt have good sustain...ashe doesnt wreck mid against other AD carries and her frost arrow and global ult is only ****...ryze's burst is weaker than most APs...Kayle isnt decent with AP/attack speed items, her ult only never saves anyone...poppy definately isnt worth getting, because her ult is isnt useful, her rush's stun isnt good enough and her devastating blow isnt really devastating...

I mean spend their RP cuz if their low IP.. But i take it ur being sarcastic.

Rikain

03-09-2012

No kidding things need to change, eve hasnt been free since 2010, and a few others since may/june of last year, total BS

Conclusions

03-09-2012

Urgot is never on FTP...

Nahele

03-09-2012

Quote:
Rikain:
No kidding things need to change, eve hasnt been free since 2010, and a few others since may/june of last year, total BS

really? I could have sworn she was free a few months agi... Long time but ya still BS

Noshamwow

03-28-2012

Quote:
Axhliay:
but Cait has teh fuzzy cuffs.... You cant argue with teh fuzzy cuffs D:

My wife has the fuzzy cuffs, Akali's Nurse skin ftw

Thelastsentinel

03-28-2012

I do not know if this is possible for Riot, but it would also be cool that if you happen to own a champ that is a free week champion, if Riot gave the ability to access all their skins so that you could try on some cool skins on champions that you already own, but do not have all the skins for.

It would also be a good way to tell the difference between a f2p week person and someone that already owns the champ!

trento007

03-28-2012

I've been waiting since I first started (like 5 months ago) to see people like yorick in the free champs, and of course I haven't seen him yet.

PsYcHoTiKa

08-06-2012

Riot's too busy trying to shove out new heroes to make you pull out the plastic to worry about this. It's a great idea though.