Free Week needs new rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nahele

03-01-2012

Ya i agree nick... though that idea if it could even be done would maximize profit the most only having champs you own appear in ur line up. But on a realistic note i doubt it would be possible within reason that is.

ninnjana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

They always have a couple of champs that are always free and some champs that are never free. It is annoying

Nahele

03-02-2012

yup.. Just hope riot changes it someday

ShooterJones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

i disagree b/ most of the 450 champs are recommended and therefore are better for the noobs which use the free champs

Nahele

03-02-2012

Then why not allow them to just have em?

cerealsmok3r

03-03-2012

some people dont bother with buying these champs

Nahele

03-03-2012

Well ya like i have never bought ash.. But for the noobs i just think it would be nice to let em play the 450 at no cost.

JackalopeGod

03-03-2012

Yeah. People like Ashe and garen and cho are always on F2P. But people like Ezreal or any supports I can think of are pretty much never shown. Really I could main Ashe at this point without buying her.

Nahele

03-04-2012

same for cait hahaha... Kinda sad really

iriketehpie

03-04-2012

They do free champs b/c of difficuly level. It isn't hard to pick up cait. But we seriously need diff champs to be free.