Free Week needs new rules

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nahele

02-28-2012

i suppose soo.. though the same can be said for cait also

angryWelchMan

02-28-2012

Roit has said in other places that they like to have 2-3 of the free champs new player friendly because new players have no ip and therefore can't buy champs and have to use the free ones.

MetalGuitarist

02-28-2012

I could be wrong but I don't think Gragas has been in the rotation for a looooong time.

longobongo

02-28-2012

I think it's fair that free to play champions cater to new players. Simply because when you start playing, you're going to be playing the free champions. It's best if these champions are both a. cheap and b. easy to play. Recommended Champions are going to be in the rotation more often strictly because they are easiest to play and relatively cheaper when it comes to IP.

Grayjaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

That will be unfair to new players, the advantage of presenting 450 champions every week is that they can be easily bought with the IP you got playing with then during the week.

Nahele

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayjaw View Post
That will be unfair to new players, the advantage of presenting 450 champions every week is that they can be easily bought with the IP you got playing with then during the week.
Personally i think all the 450 champs should be given to players free.. I mean dose anyone really ever spend RP on them unless their stupid? Giving them to players free would automatically give a good selection to new players so they can hit the ground running with a selection they can learn as they start instead of not having the luxery of learning all the new ones.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

there is nothing wrong with 450 champs. I still use ashe for AD bot. A lower tier can beat up a higher tier if played right.

what makes something a lower a tier usually has to with how old the champ is.

That said be nice if there were a more of a mix of new and old. or if there was a different/expanded selection for those over lvl 20.

Rune Forge

02-29-2012

Its obvious why the 450 champs are there. When you start LoL all you have are the rotation champs. It gives you a chance to try those 450s out the BUY one so that you have at least one permanent champ on your roster. Its no good for u to get really good with a 6300 champ if you cant buy him.

Veddda

02-29-2012

I pretty much agree. Every game has at least one Ashe in it during free week.

Nahele

02-29-2012

But what do yall think on just allowing players to have the 450 off the bat free. It would take most of the champs that appear in it tooo much out of the equation. Cause of that was the case i doubt they would be in the rotation or at least i would hope so.

1234567 ... 10