Late night ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lakez

08-06-2012

So I was at 1400 elo droped 100 elo... im sure you hear the consistant stories about how their "teammates" threw matches blah blah.. but its late HST and I'm getting several brazilians on my team over and over playing ranked matches completely trolling. Like a karthus with revive and went 1/8 in the first 20 mins or a bot lane ashe that takes heal ignite...like at 1400 elo do you really get people like that or is it just this crazy timezone where im getting these terrible trolls?

Lakez

08-06-2012

lol.. another one with two people fighting over mid(ap YI /KAT) then we get our adc- twitch (revive/surge) good thing you can dodge matches now

trackmaster

08-06-2012

If the karth had tp also its a viable strategy and heal ignite isn't trolling. The only troll spells I see is twitch with revive/surge.

khmerlegit

08-06-2012

Lol you dont know how i feel when i got 1630 i was happy that night. Next day all losses and im like raging all over the forums of some way to lose less elo if you do good.

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

^^^^^ Just dodge...but eventually you'll get *better and not lucky* if you reached a high elo and lost .

khmerlegit

08-06-2012

That was the highest elo i got but than just lose it all...

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

IKR!!!! I got to 1700 and then lost 200 elo lolololollololol
You still get trolls up until like 1700 (maybe more can't tell)
Anyways 1.5k are trolls too
1.6k is when it gets more serious though