Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The new jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jetpotion

02-27-2012

It freakin sucks.I dont know what riot is thinking but they are going crazy.When i used to play udyr in the old jungle i can reach lvl 6 when i finish my route.Now i reach lvl 4 in the new jungle.Ww who used to be newbie jungler cant be newbie friendly because he cant reach lvl 6 for ulti for a gank.It maybe easier to clear out but it just exp gain and gold is just garbage and junglers just suck now unless your a lee sin.Now anyone with heals and have aoes can now jungle without runes.Might as well jungle with soraka because it ****in sucks and it garbage.

NovaStar21

02-27-2012

Calm down you're not going to get a legitimate response if you post like a child throwing a temper tantrum

jetpotion

03-13-2012

Quote:
NovaStar21:
Calm down you're not going to get a legitimate response if you post like a child throwing a temper tantrum

Sorry.Im just mad piss for riot changing the jungle.