Dominion rankings per server from Jabe.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FOODFOOD

03-05-2012

Woot! Went from the 22,000s to the 9,000s!

DEFACT0

03-05-2012

Where is Jabe bot? qq

Strydėr

03-05-2012

woot 557 lol, loves me my few games a weekend.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

I have no idea how I made it in top 1%. I find I play like ass, always fight never run. But seriously I think there's just a very small population in Dominion or like 99% of the players are sitting below lvl30.

Geryth

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestgreen02 View Post
I have no idea how I made it in top 1%. I find I play like ass, always fight never run. But seriously I think there's just a very small population in Dominion or like 99% of the players are sitting below lvl30.
There's a lot of inflation in the percentages because of 0W/0L players, in SR ranked there's that 10 game threshold before they place you in the rankings.

In fact, I think I'll make my parser do exactly that, I'll take out the < 10 game players for the next update.

Geryth

03-06-2012

Updated to Jabe's 03/06/2012 log and my log no longer shows accounts with less than 10 games played.

TrueRodion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

Let me get this straight.

When Jabe says 1898+ is needed to be at the top 1%, he is considering all the players that have 0W/0L as part of the pool. When you remove those players, the requirements for top 1% go up (1913+ in NA and more in the european servers).

Is that correct?

TrueRodion

03-06-2012

Or by removing everyone with 9 or less games.

Geryth

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueRodion View Post
Let me get this straight.

When Jabe says 1898+ is needed to be at the top 1%, he is considering all the players that have 0W/0L as part of the pool. When you remove those players, the requirements for top 1% go up (1913+ in NA and more in the european servers).

Is that correct?
Exactly. His percentiles lump all three servers and include everyone with less than 10 games played, including thousands of 0W/0L players. This log is more in line of SR's corresponding "ranked" ladder.

SpaceFrog

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geryth View Post
Exactly. His percentiles lump all three servers and include everyone with less than 10 games played, including thousands of 0W/0L players. This log is more in line of SR's corresponding "ranked" ladder.
hmm... didn't think of the low win ppl.

I always thought the low ELO were under represented by jabebot.. because only people with High ELO would bother checking their ELO and their friends ELO. If you suck, you check your ELO once, see it's 600 and never check it again. Meanwhile it drops to 400 without anyone knowing.