ad sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrErfri

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredigo View Post
rammus ftw
serious? Oo

jetpotion

06-19-2012

Ad sion is absolute garbage early it possiply the worst early game ad champion in the game the number 1 baddest laner in the game out of the top 10 worst laner.In the late if hes fed then he becomes the most powerfulest champion in the league.But comes at a cost You wind up building glass cannon ,you build little or no resistance and if your didnt farm e to get your items then your still be able to counter.How if sion farmed 300 cs by miracle then hes unstoppable.However he needs to build alot of mr so kog maw with madreds doesnt rip him into pieces in 5 seconds

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Anything that delay's regeneration/healing counters him pretty nicely, you just gotta work with your team to focus cc on him and try to burst him out before his ult heals up his entire team.

Lertan

06-20-2012

Blind, counter stun, silence, gank, peel etc.

There's any number of ways to 'counter' AD sion. If you're too afraid to engage in team fights because of his ult, then don't. Be patient, and wait until you can kill one of them freely, then you have the 3-2 advantage.

If you're talking about 1 on 1 (for randomly encounters in the jungle, say, then it depends on the champ you happen to be. Might be you're screwed (you're a carry, and he stuns you before you see him), or you need to hold out a few seconds for your team to arrive, etc.

Frankly, the whole subject is pointless, as it's not a case of 'countering' him, as it is outplaying the other team. So many combinations of champs that'll work.

dosavian

06-20-2012

I recommend playing nearby the bushes (with either a slowing character, or a gearsetup involving plenty of movement speed) and luring him. What happens is that if you can time it just right, he will try to stun you, but when you fade in/ turn invisible, he won't be able to cast it, then you may use this time to set up for a counter burst and perhaps a juke. If you have someone that can counter stun, and perhaps outrun, then it can usually be okay. If your laning with a pardner, then it could be an opportunity for a burst.

Zinet

06-21-2012

Ignite.. duh.. Ignite shuts down any champ that has an overtime type of heal. Also can kite him with almost any ranged champ.

Ryuzaki xD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

if u didnt beat ad sion in lane,your doing it wrong

BioHazardous

06-21-2012

I don't give AD sion that much credit. I like AP sion better just because his two main moves are scaled very well with AP although then his ult and E are useless to you. But I have seen my friend go AP sion and 2 shot a twitch and akali from full health with around 120 AP so hes not to bad when AP but AD is more supporting of the team.