ad sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
- gangplank
- nasus
- riven (if you play it right)
- skarner destroys him
- pantheon
Nasus and maybe Riven if you gank early and keep pressure

Most champs cant kite sion he will stun you.

Shaco can be killed to that doesnt mean he isnt op and broken as turd.

Sam

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
lifesteal for his team thats OP unles you triple ignite his team even then your ignite is jsut countering the ult by 50% he sitl gains some and he has 2 summonms spels to hit you on.

Executioners doesnt seem to work because its too costly for how decent it is
Executioners is really not that costly :P Its like a lantern just without the armor. You seriously just need to ignite or exhaust and put executioners blade and hes done. Just like mundo. Plus Sion AD is very hit depend, just kite him and you win. :P

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

Quote:
the only thing scary about ad sion:
- on demand stun
- life steal
- free stats (ad, health)

that's it. terrible passive, ap scaling on two of his abilites... why not just pick riven. by the way, you have to hug sion's nuts in order to benefit from his ultimate.
if you kite and burst sion, he will die. cc will destroy him. beat him early by ganking (amazingly easy to do when he has no built in escape) and you will win. if you let him free farm well that's your fault. he has too much counter picks which means he is not much viable in draft pick unless the other team is retarded and has no cc

if you want to 1v1 me, you can pick sion and i will show you how to beat him

people that beat ad sion in lane based on personal experience:
- gangplank
- nasus
- riven (if you play it right)
- skarner destroys him
- pantheon
What do you mean by "if you play right"? Want to know, i've been doing well with riven against him but sometimes he becomes a real problem. suggestions?

Boo

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pochoclotot View Post
What do you mean by "if you play right"? Want to know, i've been doing well with riven against him but sometimes he becomes a real problem. suggestions?
if the riven has fast reflexes, she will win the lane. most of the time ad sions will lvl up q first for early team fight so punish him in lane for that considering riven's lvl 1 is terrifying.

when he casts the stun on you, dash backwards away from him as soon as you see him cast the animation. the stun travel time is decently fast but you can predict he will stun you most of the time. if you keep repeating this, he will have wasted all his mana (q takes a lot of mana early) for nothing and that is when you start zoning him. when his stun is on cd or when he runs out of mana, that is when you start harassing him.

Cosmixkey

02-28-2012

I have 2 other great counters to sion, im an experienced sion player, and i hate being matched up vs these 2...

Teemo : that ***** will blind you, so if your AD screw your damage, cause you will do none...

Soraka : wanna go do free damage on her? cause you know, stun her and the just hit her is the way to go right? well no, a good soraka player will silence you then run away, the rest of the time, she will starcall you, and harass you like hell...

all i gotta say is these 2 will counter you big time in lane, making you build a LOT slower, and resulting in not being "OP"

all i gotta say is, try it, try stoppping him early game, cause thats when its gonna hurt him the most... if he cant build before teamfights, forget it, he is useless!

Prefix

Master Recruiter

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmixkey View Post
I have 2 other great counters to sion, im an experienced sion player, and i hate being matched up vs these 2...

Teemo : that ***** will blind you, so if your AD screw your damage, cause you will do none...

Soraka : wanna go do free damage on her? cause you know, stun her and the just hit her is the way to go right? well no, a good soraka player will silence you then run away, the rest of the time, she will starcall you, and harass you like hell...

all i gotta say is these 2 will counter you big time in lane, making you build a LOT slower, and resulting in not being "OP"

all i gotta say is, try it, try stoppping him early game, cause thats when its gonna hurt him the most... if he cant build before teamfights, forget it, he is useless!
Soraka was nerfed out of high teir into low tier she loses mana so much now.

ShowMeYourMoves

03-09-2012

Oh my... can you people please stop with the CC and focus bullcrap?

It is not like any other champion would survive CC + 5 man focus.

So you have a fed Morde, Lee, Udyr, Skarner, Riven, whatever you name it

If you CC them 6+ seconds and focus them, THEY WILL DIE.

It is not like Sion is the only one who dies to CC and focus. Sion is also the tankiest out of most tanky DPS. Smart Sion also runs Cleanse and QSS, you are wasting your whole team's CC just to focus him down.

He can just cleanse 2-3 of your CC and ghost into a nearby brush and come back out when you guys lost focus.

Also know this, if you don't manage to kill him during the CC and focus period, he will heal back to full in no time.

You can ignite, executioner calling, whatever, but Sion can time his QSS and cleanse it and use that 2 seconds confusion and land some big hits on nearby enemy. He would be back to 3k hp again in 2 seconds.

Also, Sion can hit minions to heal himself. You can try to kite him, but he doesn't have to chase you. And you won't deal enough damage when he is lifestealing from minion.

While you are focusing this 3.5k hp, 170 armor, 120 MR with 115% lifesteal (63% with ignite or any healing debuff) his teammates are running free dealing damage to you.

I have played enough AD Sion to know that Sion is hard to counter.

His ult lasts 20 seconds, I have killed countless people by turning on ult, stun one of the enemy, hit them until they run away. Afterward I turn and hit minion while tanking the attacks from them until my stun is up again.

Painted Celt

03-12-2012

...You fight one or two good Sions and you're begging for him to be nerfed. That's pretty stupid in my opinion. Almost any character can be good if played correctly. If Sion was really overpowered, you'd see him being played much more often than he is. I see waaay more Tryndameres, Nocturnes, Warwicks, and several others. There's a long list of characters to be nerfed before Sion (and hopefully none of them will be nerfed, because doing so will just result in some other champion ending up on top, so the cycle continues).

I used to play as Jax, but then he was nerfed with very little reason. Now I play as Sion, and I am going to be pretty annoyed if he gets nerfed as well.

If every whiner on just the first page of this forum was listened to, there would be a dozen champions nerfed every week until none are even slightly viable.

Duffman316

03-12-2012

Quote:
if the riven has fast reflexes, she will win the lane. most of the time ad sions will lvl up q first for early team fight so punish him in lane for that considering riven's lvl 1 is terrifying.

when he casts the stun on you, dash backwards away from him as soon as you see him cast the animation. the stun travel time is decently fast but you can predict he will stun you most of the time. if you keep repeating this, he will have wasted all his mana (q takes a lot of mana early) for nothing and that is when you start zoning him. when his stun is on cd or when he runs out of mana, that is when you start harassing him.
no...

try me with riven and see how far you get ^_^

Nattious

03-12-2012

Hello, my name is Malza-BLLLLAAARRRARARARARARARARRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

EDIT: Seriously though, I know what you mean... kinda crappy, but Really I mainly go Renekton and (same strategy as vs. tryndamere) keep him <level 6 for as long as possible through denying/killing him... Once you know how to play him right, Ren can shut down most Melee AD hard