All time low

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saul

02-27-2012

So, this early morning I qued up for rated match and I was very polite and did my job and carried my team using morde. I got a penta kill and ended with 21/5/14 and lost. HOW, might you ask?

I received a penta kill and my team mates were made that mordekaiser was getting all the kills.. so.. The 3 spanish speaking players on my team, decided that they would go on strike because of my kills and refuse to help and then conspiracy against me to report me. We ended up losing a match because it was 2v5.. couldn't hold the backdoor and try to push...

This game has gone to **** because of **** like this. Thx RIOT.

kingnedved

02-27-2012

i hate spanish speaking ppl

Dark Malistaire

02-27-2012

why is this in TT thread?

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

OP: **** YOU RIOT FOR MAKING THIS GAME ACCESSIBLE FOR PEOPLE OTHER THAN ENGLISH SPEAKERS!!!!1111qq **** YOU! YOU'RE SUCH A BAD COMPANY!

Meanwhile in the real world, we try to value our cultural counterparts and realize that some people who just so happen to be of that culture can be bad, so can people of our own culture.

We also realize that trolls exist, and that a company can't predetermine who trolls are. One day the OP will realize this and possibly reach peace with himself.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

Wow, getting a pentakill on TT is quite impressive (;

Hrvatska678

04-15-2012

Happens to me all the time always have to have a spanish guy on NA server when they cant go to EU servers. Its so annoying