All time low (done)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saul

02-27-2012

So, this early morning I qued up for rated match and I was very polite and did my job and carried my team using morde. I got a penta kill and ended with 21/5/14 and lost. HOW, might you ask?

I received a penta kill and my team mates were made that mordekaiser was getting all the kills.. so.. The 3 spanish speaking players on my team, decided that they would go on strike because of my kills and refuse to help and then conspiracy against me to report me. We ended up losing a match because it was 2v5.. couldn't hold the backdoor and try to push...

This game has gone to **** because of **** like this. Thx RIOT.

KingKillerIV

02-27-2012

lol dude totaly understand ppl suck at this game and make me lose alot to wish there was a 1 or 2 v2 map

Docomobad

02-27-2012

I have had my team surrender ranked games while we were about to kill the enemy nexus lol. Its terrible I know but it happens =/

Drunk Kittens

02-27-2012

This game use to be a lot more fun....I am considering quitting this game because of the players I keep getting matched up with...I find it has become very negative. That really sucks the team you were on had to be like that....