advice on how to gank mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killfear

02-26-2012

err... I realize now the thread sounds like im a jungler wanting to gank mid... sorry for the confusion.
I'm getting pretty good at controlling mid, driving enemies out of lane if not killing them....
I find if my side lanes don't feed, we win... so I need to make sure they don't if I am going to win games more consistently.

my question is: how do i make the time to go gank other lanes to make that difference?
Any tips / advice greatly appreciated.

Malachi

02-26-2012

Not to sound mean, but just giving you your answer.

If the opponent over extends...
And/Or mid is requesting for help.

This applies to all lanes.

Dartanion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
Not to sound mean, but just giving you your answer.

If the opponent over extends...
And/Or mid is requesting for help.

This applies to all lanes.

What exactly in that was an answer lol,
I play mid a decent amount, if bott lane is pushed back to their tower i push mid lane into tower and head down there, although it is usually warded you get lucky sometimes and can head back to mid, avoiding bushes with hiding opponents. Bott is a good place for double kills!!

Spiderbyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

Well If you have the upper hand in your lane, the best way to do it is to look at the map, and try to predict when your allies will be pushed back away from their tower soon.
Push your lane hard, or even better just try and scare your opponent into backing off. Perhaps ask the jungler for help, and then when he recalls that is your shot.

Especially if you have your jungler to help, get him to counter jungle or gank the other lane for even more bonus.

Really you are better off securing the objectives if you have the upperhand, imo, make a push for dragon, or invade their blue with your jungler, ganking side lines is hard from mid, unless you happen to be Ahri.