Is Rammus still super OP or is qq just habit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crujuco

02-26-2012

Is rammus still really that OP? Or are people still just banning him out of habit. I play blind pick nearly exclusively so all champs are fair game.

I don't see Rammus nearly as often now since the nerfs in 2 patches since the start of this year. I have listed the nerfs at the bottom of the page. I still think he is a strong champ but one major comlaint was that he could cap windmill before the other team could get there. This is no longer the case.

In fact in blind pick if you have an AP heavy, which is still rare but happens more often then a couple of months ago, Rammus becomes much less of a threat.

So is Rammus still deserving of God tier/Must ban or is it just a matter of habit?

NERFS

Nautilus patch

Rammus

• Defensive Ball Curl armor and magic resist values reduced to 40/60/80/100/120 from 50/75/100/125/150
Sejuani patch

Rammus
  • Powerball duration reduced to 7 seconds from 8
  • Powerball initial speed increased to 30% from 25%
  • Defensive Ball Curl damage return reduced to 15/25/35/45/55 from 20/30/40/50/60

lbgsloan

02-26-2012

The problem with Rammus is powerball + speedshrine = teleport on a short CD. Rammus can quickly get anywhere to support fights as needed. His ability to gank bottom is very, very strong. Beyond that he's simply a decent tank. His permaban status is entirely because of his mobilty.

urmamasllama

02-26-2012

he's still a pain in the ass but we'll see if he is really as bad as he was

Denambren

02-26-2012

His survivability is unchanged with the nerf. Powerball has barely noticed the nerf because there is no champ that comes remotely close to having this kind of mobility on so short a cooldown. A slight nerf to an ability that is miles ahead of any other champ still leaves Rammus as OP in Dominion.

FDru

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denambren View Post
His survivability is unchanged with the nerf. Powerball has barely noticed the nerf because there is no champ that comes remotely close to having this kind of mobility on so short a cooldown. A slight nerf to an ability that is miles ahead of any other champ still leaves Rammus as OP in Dominion.
So since Zil is faster than Rammus that makes him OP right? Or are you dumb?

I'm gonna go with you're dumb.

DrammaLamma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

The more an enemy rammus runs araound in circles the more your team has a #'s advantage elsewhere, just ignore his back caps slaughter top & have thier mid by the time he's done, its actually quite easy to counter rammus as a team, the problem is that 1 noob always tries to stop him rather than just facerolling & wining elsewhere.

AO Alt

02-27-2012

Still ridiculously overpowered. Utility like a boss, and does ~70% of an AD's hp in the 2 seconds they're taunted. (Assuming he builds full tank, if he goes triforce he kills em straight up).
And mobility along with the tankiness and damage is just too much for dom.

Forbiddian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

He's still a very strong pick.

I think he's a bit overhyped. But at the same time, I always want the Rammus to be on my team (or banned). The hype around him is pretty hysterical, but he has a very scary kit for Dominion.

Kedoren

02-27-2012

Rammus too stronk

aphronyaa

02-27-2012

He's stupid easy to play and ridiculously annoying, so banned often.