Everyone damanding Draft mode, case your vote

Yes, Draft mode is the only way to make TT enjoyable 577 94.90%
No, Draft mode is just useless 31 5.10%
Voters: 608. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot Everyone please vote if you want Draft mode in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tetryst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Matchmaking isn't all by level. If you just hit 30, you're probably still playing with 20-25 players if your ELO is low. On the other hand, you can start playing with 30s early if you have a high ELO. I've raised 2 accounts to lvl 30, one after the other, and noticed a very different skill progression in my matchups, simply because those first 200 or so wins made my ELO get much higher much quicker the second time around.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

If you want draft mode, why not make a team and play ranked?
Solo queue 3v3 is for playing OP champs and having fun in what is usually not too serious an environment. (People play 5v5 for more serious, or ranked 3v3).
You can make a 3v3 ranked team and it's rating won't affect yours in any way, you will also be forced to have teammates and use teamwork for ranked, which is really what makes this game enjoyable. So unless you have no friends (http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...Untitled-1.jpg) why not play ranked 3v3?

I don't see the point in having solo queue and draft pick when it will increase queues and mean that no matter how you play TT you will never get Singed or Tryndamere. Besides, most people who play normal 3v3 want to play it to play OP champs. You don't hear there opinion because they are busy playing the game instead of on the forums. Draft pick queues will not only take FOREVER, but they will also decrease the amount of people playing ranked 3v3 and making it even less prestigious than it all ready is.

Alan MQ

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
If you want draft mode, why not make a team and play ranked?
Solo queue 3v3 is for playing OP champs and having fun in what is usually not too serious an environment. (People play 5v5 for more serious, or ranked 3v3).
You can make a 3v3 ranked team and it's rating won't affect yours in any way, you will also be forced to have teammates and use teamwork for ranked, which is really what makes this game enjoyable. So unless you have no friends (http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...Untitled-1.jpg) why not play ranked 3v3?

I don't see the point in having solo queue and draft pick when it will increase queues and mean that no matter how you play TT you will never get Singed or Tryndamere. Besides, most people who play normal 3v3 want to play it to play OP champs. You don't hear there opinion because they are busy playing the game instead of on the forums. Draft pick queues will not only take FOREVER, but they will also decrease the amount of people playing ranked 3v3 and making it even less prestigious than it all ready is.
for the first new level 30 player(200-300 wins), i dont think Rank game is good for them and it will be pain in the ass, people play rank game are mostly have load of experience( 500+ wins).

Most people have their own team and use vent or skype to communicate, if you are forced to have teammate and not use any verbal communication, that just the whole team sink.

"normal 3v3 want to play it to play OP champs" there are so many OP champ, you cant just ban them all right? but Draft mode as least can counter pick the OP champ.

This tread is for a person who have less/not much experience with the TT, if you have 500+ wins or high elo and play lots of rank, this thread will make no sense for you cause you are not the one who stuffer.

Byakuroth

02-29-2012

It's not that without draft mode TT is less enjoyable, it's just that you're going to have to always play counterpick champions just in case one of the broken champs is selected. Draft mode would always provide more options for people to play so they wouldn't have to face that sion or that tryndamere or singed each time. Also, the problem with ranked teams is that it's hard enough to find someone on TT that won't rage about their teammates before hand, let alone someone you can trust enough at the end to play ranked with unless you've been playing with them for ages. On that note, it's also sometimes difficult for an entire team to be on at the same time to go and do ranked, where a solo queue draft mode would be good practice. people tend to communicate more in draft than in blind pick because people just think something along the lines of "oh, i'll just play trynd, that's an auto win" where in draft mode you can still counter pick and have fun without all the bull. Just my opinion.

Alan MQ

03-01-2012

Dump for more vote

ErrkDawg

03-01-2012

I love twisted treeline more than the other two even without draft mode. But if draft mode was put in then it would bring attention to the 3v3 games and add more variety in champions played. I do not have an issue with tryndamere, he is very easily countered. But shaco and singed plague three's. Shaco isn't too bad later on but his early game gank ability and early drag secure is rediculous. Riot please just give Twisted Treeline the love it deserves, you only care about 5v5

UnsaidChimaira

03-03-2012

Bumping because it enrages me that TT doesnt have draft....

YijuWarp

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazisi View Post
Obviously, you don't understand how matchmaker and its rating systems work. They really need to stop covering up for people and show losses as well.

As for topic: No. I already spend outrageous times waiting for a blind pick queue of TT. What would happen if half the TT players are in blind and half in draft?
Valid point! Remove blind pick!

Alan MQ

03-04-2012

Bump, Blind pick is outdated.

kingnedved

03-04-2012

bump