More IP for skilled wins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lews Therrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

I seriously think it's pretty crappy that I only get 64 ip for making summoners with four or fives times more wins, and therefore experience, than I have surrender in 16 minutes. I get it's a 3v3. Less involved than a 5v5 and all that. But still, 64? :/

Worst Draven KR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

I think the overall IP should be boosted, but calling one win skilled is very subjective. The game has a hidden elo system for unranked queue. Therefore based on how you do each team hypothetically has 50-50 odds. Just my two cents

-theZackie

Epiras

02-20-2012

Why would Riot boost IP per game in any situation? If IP becomes more valuable, RP becomes less valuable and they lose in net sales.

Lews Therrin

02-20-2012

Well not true. Considering skins still always cost RP. And increasing the IP gained even a little would attract more players to continue playing past the point of level thirty and more than just once a day to get the first win. I'm not saying triple it, or even double it. So it's not like all of a sudden people would just have 6300 IP lying around to grab the new champs every time they come out. Like I said, the system should take into account the rarer games where you make people with five times the experience of playing the game surrender. I'm not saying I'm the best lol player or even close to it. A match like that doesn't happen a lot. All the more reason to take it into account and reward the player a bit more accordingly.

NosSpaz

02-20-2012

Play ranked games and go into longer matches, the longer the match the more IP you get.

I'd also recommend winning though.

Lews Therrin

02-26-2012

That was very insightful. Thanks.