Mordekaiser or Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awingx

02-26-2012

I'm about to hit my 3150 IP and i was wondering are either of these worth the IP?

Sergeant Zeta

02-26-2012

Mordekaiser es #1.
hue
huehue
huehuehue
huehuehuehue
huehuehuehuehue
huehuehuehuehuehue
huehuehuehuehuehuehue
huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Carados

02-26-2012

Play tthem when they're free, make up your own ****ing mind.

This threads are totally dumb.

The Blue Jelly

02-26-2012

Morde's always entertaining and his ult is too good.
Kat will make you hate all interrupts.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

morde he has much better viability. Once you know how to play against kat she would snow ball and she will be easily dominated

Anduraga

02-26-2012

Morde is safer and pretty OP in solo queue against most match ups. Neither one has any decent sort of CC though.

You're better off picking a champ that actually has something.

airaze

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Play tthem when they're free, make up your own ****ing mind.

This threads are totally dumb.
I've seen so much of Carados making so many useless comments. If you think this is dumb, then don't come onto this thread. It's like seeing a pile of dog**** on the street, jumping in and rolling around in it screaming "THIS IS **** THIS IS ****". See what I mean?

Katarina can own if you get the right timing. This timing, you need to practice for. I personally would go with Mordekaiser cuz he isn't hard to use, as long as you see someone low-ish or below 50% max health, you catch up to them (using summoner spells I guess) and you unleash all your abilities, as long as you land them, it will be a kill. I have carried with Mordekaiser in Twisted Treeline before, I think 27/0/9 but that was when he was free. He may be a great bruiser, but unlike Darius or many other bruisers, he lacks CC. He has a great DoT which can come in use and can turn 5v5 fights quickly into a 6v4. This can not only outnumber the opponents, but you can control the ghost and he can turret dive for you . His passive and W can make him naturally tanky, but he lacks any mobility so grabbing Flash and Ghost is your best option with Morde. Ignite is unneeded because of his ult.

Katarina can dash in and out as her W works on allies too. She has a great 'AoE' and a ricochet skill which mark targets. Her ult is a little tedious as she gets rooted down so against mobile opponents such as Lee Sin, Shen, any champion with flash, they can easily escape her ult. Morde's is DoT so it follows. She is usually focused most in a team fight so watch out. If she isn't, she can have use cleanup potential, but still unsafe as her ult is a channel, meaning suppresses, snares or other CC can cancel the ult.

Overall, if you like quick action and taking down targets without them knowing, get Katarina.
If you like to kill with them running in fear (which is a little more entertaining) get Mordekaiser.

Titanomagnus

01-25-2013

LoL @ Airaze commenting on Carados.

So true.

Also, really depends what you like best.

If you just want a no none-sense assassin champion to simply kill with, get Katarina.

If you like figuring out various item builds and playing with extremely unusual champ mechanics, get Mordekaiser.

Personally, I'll say that Katarina is right off the bat easier to play, but feels less satisfying to win with.

When I can beat the game as Mordekaiser, I feel extremely satisfied, because he's always putting himself at risk at the start, which makes it more of a THRILL.

Thrills or Kills I guess.