Having an off game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imrathelm

03-01-2012

So last night I was playing some 5v5 as morg and had a bit of an off game. I went something like 2/9/23 or something. Was quite frustrating though cause I was having problems landing my q. Either way, couple members of my team harassed me all game about how terrible I was and blah blah blah. Now as a habit I try not to engage in this kind of behaviour. Here's the question part: Would you report these people at the end of the game? We did win the game, and my death count was no where near as high as some of the people, and I had more assists than anyone else.

FOE Odin Borson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Thing is in every game, someone has to do the worst. That does not mean that they are bad or having anything other then an off game. So I try to not harass people about it unless they are intentionally feeding. PVP means a winner and a loser, winning then saying GG noobs also is funny. It's a backhanded compliment and happens after hour long matches where they have like one tower left. So if my team lost and we are noobs, what are you saying about yourself? Takes you an hour and a couple kills away form losing to beat me?
Whether you should report them or not would be to what extent they harassed you. Not necessarily that they said anything.

Shake5hula

03-01-2012

I don't report people. Anyone that cries, "report (insert champ)" is just mad. Don't report anyone unless they intentionally lose the game for you. Emotions get high in ranked, if you lose, move on to the next; Not all lost games are your team's fault.

Stippy

03-01-2012

Report the fools.

No reason to be a jerk at any time.

Let the tribunal handle whether or not its just, but the summoners code states that the game is meant to be fun. Not another chance to trashtalk anyone and everyone you dont know.

If they are going to harass you report them. They wont get perma banned for small issues. Hopefully they will come back with a more positive attitude.

Friendly jokes between players is one thing. but just calling them bad is another. Say they made a great play and say "GOTCHA!" or something clever thats whatever. They make a good play (or you make a bad one) and they say "trash player" "gg uninstall noob" or other childish remarks. report them.

Also for all the haters out there, the more you report the less impact it has. I probably report alot, but I feel its justified. I also take the time to read and investigate in the tribunal before punishing/pardoning.

Imrathelm

03-01-2012

I didn't report because it didn't seem necessary. Just wanted to know the general feeling on this. Ultimately I was playing a bad game, just doesn't make it easier to play better when some clown is being a jerk.

Queen Sejuani

03-01-2012

2-9-20+ isn't bad for Morgana at all. She IS an AP carry but she will always have a high amount of assists.

If people rage at you, ignore them. Everybody has those days.

Eviant

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrchideeFalco View Post
2-9-20+ isn't bad for Morgana at all. She IS an AP carry but she will always have a high amount of assists.

If people rage at you, ignore them. Everybody has those days.
High amount of assists? Haha, Support feature.

Long CD's on amazing skills? Support feature.

Morgana? Support Champ.

Regardless of the fact that she is often used as an AP carry does not mean that was her intended purpose. She was meant to be a support, but because of those AP ratios, (Which back in the day, were all about 1-1 ratios, if not higher with her ult) a lot of people played her as an AP carry. Truth be told, she doesn't have a four second ability like Veig, brand, Annie, or most other AP carries.

Another example is Kayle. Another support that wound up being used as a DPS more often then a support, due to her ability to build hybrid and pump massive damage, use AoE, and most importantly, protect herself with a golden bubble.

So getting all those assists on Morgana wasn't really a bad thing. She was made to be able to live off of assists and GP10 items. I've done it with ease, but most people just see Awesome AP ratios and assume it makes her an AP carry.