Dumb things people say in LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bordboy7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

So these kind of these seem to appear when one is doing well.

I have heard,
"Haha (Champion's Name Here) in Normals"
"This Shaco does not gank top, worthless... don't play Shaco"- Shaco has 2 kills and its 4 minutes into the game.

Situations were as soon as one loses top, the top champion is automatically a counter for their champ.

Eh... Not a very good story teller.
Make it funnier guys!!

Melipha

02-26-2012

"Haha (Champion's Name Here) in Normals"

I hate that. Its just another champion in the game, why are people judging?

So what if its in Normals? It can be used anywhere else, Ranked, Co-op, Customs, does that make it any different?

Makes me dislike people, very, very much.

shadowgift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

when u have a solo top, pushing as hard as he can. he get ganked, killed then he say to his jungler:
stupid useless jungler why dont u gank. u dont do ****...

Haen

Recruiter

02-26-2012

I think my favorite was a team complaining that the support was not stacking AP. Why you buying aegis and shurelia's? Buy Rabbadon's...

ThyHoneynut

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowgift View Post
when u have a solo top, pushing as hard as he can. he get ganked, killed then he say to his jungler:
stupid useless jungler why dont u gank. u dont do ****...
i can't tell you how many times this happens when im jungling with warwick...even tho I'll be 2-0 or 3-0. Depending on which spells I get are circumstantial, but I'll either get teleport or ignite.... If solo puts a ward in the bush on their side, i'll tp to it and then gank cuz they'll never see it coming. I just know that when I solo top, I put a ward on baron to see ganks from 10 seconds away and to see if their jungler is going to steal blue... and I know I'm not the only one that does this. .

OneMeterWeiner

02-26-2012

I had an Annie pushing mid nonstop from the start of a game yesterday. She told me that I suck so bad as a jungler because she was getting ganked.

abchiptop

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irayte View Post
I had an Annie pushing mid nonstop from the start of a game yesterday. She told me that I suck so bad as a jungler because she was getting ganked.
I see a lot of abuse as a jungler.
"yi, come gank"
Then when I get there, they turn and run, leaving me open for a gank. Or they aoe attack who I'm ganking, after I pop highlander and they ks.
"**** yi quit feeding. "
I had a solo top garen convince me not to gank for him because he kept doing this.
Also "gank top" when I'm getting small golems or dragon solo. Garen kept referring to me as nub, and I went 14/4/1 and pushed a lane to the nexus, solo, netting a triple kill on my way. That was fun when he ragequit and we still won.

Another great one I had was Caitlyn vs my Yi. "maybe you shouldn't bring a gun to a sword fight" after decimating her

PrivatePlaces

02-26-2012

Often people who I'm doing well against in lane say stuff like "1v1 me bro with *insert champ name here* ill kick your noob ass"

How about no?

Karvitch

02-26-2012

Had one where I was playing Teemo and went up to shroom baron. Got there just as their Ashe did. Pure coincidence. She stunned me with her arrow as i blinded her but cause I'm close it doesn't last long. I blind as soon as its off cool her and quickly kill her. All of a sudden in chat there is ***** (ashe) "report Teemo, he's hacking".... I'm like wtf??

Mastigos

02-26-2012

junglers always get a lot of heat. People expect you to be able to kill everyone in all lanes at once while maintaining higher levels and farm than anyone else, having all objectives warded at all times and making sure everyone has full buffs. If you fail at doing any of these things at the same time, you're a noob, worst jungle ever, uninstall baddie.

That being said, doesn't LoL just have the nicest, most rational and understanding community? =D