Nautilus infinite anchor glue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RandomJoe266

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

whenever Nautilus throws his anchor it has a chance of getting permanently stuck on people. I think it's a bug, looks pretty darn funny though.

Xnpio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-26-2012

I've seen this too, and it really can cause issues...
An enemy Nautilus threw his anchor onto one of my teammates (teammate was Garen, just as in that screenshot), anchor was permanently stuck, which allowed us to always know what direction Nautilus was in.

The anchor continually rotates in correlation to where Nautilus currently is... Could be potentially dangerous for Nautilus players.

SygmaSik

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnpio View Post
I've seen this too, and it really can cause issues...
An enemy Nautilus threw his anchor onto one of my teammates (teammate was Garen, just as in that screenshot), anchor was permanently stuck, which allowed us to always know what direction Nautilus was in.

The anchor continually rotates in correlation to where Nautilus currently is... Could be potentially dangerous for Nautilus players.
Could be? They can tell if your baroning, or if your about to gank.

RandomJoe266

02-27-2012

lol nautilus gonna throw a compass to the enemy team

phatcat09

02-27-2012

Alternatively it can be used to throw off where your team may be.

habahnow

02-28-2012

its not a glitch, its a new costume lol