Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"If you attempt to stamp it out completely, you will become nothing more than a beast. Though it is an easier life, they have no reason to do what they do save for the fact that they are beasts. It is instinct. They did not choose to be born the way they were. We had a choice, to be a beast, or to become something more. Is this your choice then?"
Looking at Udyr she frowns,
"You said emotion can empower ones self. Anger ... I wish to understand the human emotions so that I can control them, use them to my advantage. If I chose a simple life I would still be within the jungles, starving. I knew it would be a challenge to take a human form."
She sighs,
"Instinct bought me to consume that mage and take her powers for my own. But I no longer believe instinct alone will help me survive."

Dear Luxanna

12-28-2012

"He's being mean!" Lux said. "...and he shows blatant disregard for the environment! I'm telling Nidalee."

st0pb0t

12-28-2012

Evelynn's hand, from behind Lux's back, wandered down ever further, until it palmed one of two cheeks. "Snitches get stitches, hon. And Udyr... I would have honestly thought you of all people would be more respectful of the environment. Don't you turn into animals? By all rights, you should be a tree-hugger."

AskUdyr

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"He's being mean!" Lux said. "...and he shows blatant disregard for the environment! I'm telling Nidalee."
"Go ahead. Tell her," Udyr shrugged. He pointed at the tree he had cut down, "The tree's leaves will show an infestation. The bark was cracked, the trunk was nearly dead. We were going to cut the tree down at a later point in time, but if it helps demonstrate a point and accomplishes our task? It is how the old saying goes, killing two birds with one punch."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn's hand, from behind Lux's back, wandered down ever further, until it palmed one of two cheeks. "Snitches get stitches, hon. And Udyr... I would have honestly thought you of all people would be more respectful of the environment. Don't you turn into animals? By all rights, you should be a tree-hugger."
The beast man cast a lazy glance at Evelynn. "We respect the environment, that does not mean we will hug trees. Why do you think we eat meat? Out of sadism? It is because man is an animal. We do not take inherent joy and pleasure out of killing, it is a necessity. Destruction is needed to survive."

He looked at the two women, growling at them all the while, "Anything else you wish to accuse us of and assume about, or will you be leaving before we decide to beat the both of you to death with your arms?"

AskUdyr

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Looking at Udyr she frowns,
"You said emotion can empower ones self. Anger ... I wish to understand the human emotions so that I can control them, use them to my advantage. If I chose a simple life I would still be within the jungles, starving. I knew it would be a challenge to take a human form."
She sighs,
"Instinct bought me to consume that mage and take her powers for my own. But I no longer believe instinct alone will help me survive."
Udyr scratched the side of his face. He went quiet for a while, as though he were in deep thought. When he did speak, he asked a simple question, "We know how to control anger. Would you like to know how to do so?"

Ask TheThorns

12-28-2012

Zyra looks to Udyr she swallows and nods,
"Yes. If it will make me stronger."

Ask the Lunari

12-28-2012

Quote:
Udyr did not reply until he finished his pattern. He took a moment to pause, then changed stances entirely. He crouched low to the forest ground while he replied in a gruff tone, "Yes."

Diana would feel the wind whipping at her as the beast man seemingly spun about. His hands gave him absurd momentum as he changed from punches to chops to passing his hand along the air and simply kept changing finger and hand positions with every twist. He struck the trunk of a nearby tree, sending down a shower of leafs. Not one leaf that fell was left unscathed as he sliced them midair.
Diana would only watch Udyr as he continued one of his many "Training" routines, almost shocked that he's actually not bothered by her presence like before.

Would you be willing to... teach one such technique yourself? Diana asked inquisitively.

MysticalRaven

12-29-2012

Quote:
Udyr glared at Lucy, his eyes boring into hers. He growled as he replied, "The strong. Those who deem themselves stronger than others. We find them and we kill them. Creatures such as this elk are meant for consumption."
Lucy didn't quite understand why Udyr was glaring at her, perhaps he needed some fun?.. Lucy would teach him to have fun... She sniffs the air and purrs
"Come!"
Lucy bounds of into the forest, if he followed her he would only be able to do so by scent alone, she was quick in the forest, quiet and almost invisible as she moved. She stops atop a tree and waits for Udyr to join her... If he joins her.

Ask Warwick

12-29-2012

Quote:

Udyr's head jerked forward. Instead of allowing himself to be blinded, he turned the other cheek, allowing the claw to rip it open. The beast man's eyes stared at the werewolf, denoting that he did not feel the pain.

His jaw opened and he clamped down onto Warwick's claws, bending the metal on the wolf man's paws. Udyr raised his free hand, cricked his fingers, then rocketed it towards Warwick's outstretched arm, his Tiger aspect prevalent.
Warwick howls as the metal is bent, Udyr's hand would connect with a sickening crunch, instead of showing the pain Warwicks head snaps forward in the blink of an eye, his powerful jaws clamp around Udyrs arm that had just attacked Warwick's. The raw force behind the bite would allow Warwick to bite into steel at this point.

Dear Luxanna

12-29-2012

"But bugs and animals live off dead trees!" Lux protested, swatting at Eve's hand. "You just doomed a thousand woodpeckers and their lineage!"