Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf shrugs and throws a Graggy at Udyr.

"Catch, bro!"
Udyr reached up, grabbed the can of Graggy and brought it to his mouth. He used one of his canine teeth to pierce the metal and promptly drank it. The beast man then rumbled away, looking for the proper receptacle in which to recycle the can in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
The smirk leaves her face, she keeps her distance and narrows her eyes,
"A growl is your only reply? You give into your human emotions? So you do think of her as a friend..."
She crosses an arm across her chest and taps her chin with the other, she raises an eyebrow,
"And yet you said friendship was a weakness..... I do not understand. You weaken yourself? Why?"
"We said nothing!" Udyr snapped. "Do not make such an assumption!" The beast man stood to his feet and rolled his shoulders about, "Do we look weak to you? Do we look like someone who can be bested easily? No. We are Udyr. If need be, we can rip you asunder. Do not call us weak, we will show you otherwise."

Ask Glade Witch

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"Your scent is off, your personality is different, your mannerism of speech is different, you are frightened of fire and you are not calling us by those atrocious pet names. Have you slain the former Lulu and taken her flesh? If so, then..." The beast man nodded and admitted, "We are impressed."
n-no she isnt dead....she's in a box!

AskUdyr

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
n-no she isnt dead....she's in a box!
"A box?" Udyr laughed and shook his head, "She would not be able to be trapped within a simple thing such as a box. What sort of box could this possibly be? Where could you even find it, or hide it? It makes no sense. You are lying."

The beast man's eyes tightened, he raised his free hand which roared with fire. "We hate liars."

Ask the Lunari

12-27-2012

Quote:

Udyr nodded, and proceeded to walk out of Diana's line of sight. "We are not a sideshow for you to gape and gawk at."
Oh? Diana would follow until he was within sight again, then sit down. I do not consider you a sideshow, and I only wish to observe.

Ask TheThorns

12-27-2012

Quote:
"We said nothing!" Udyr snapped. "Do not make such an assumption!" The beast man stood to his feet and rolled his shoulders about, "Do we look weak to you? Do we look like someone who can be bested easily? No. We are Udyr. If need be, we can rip you asunder. Do not call us weak, we will show you otherwise."
Zyra stands in place not moving an inch,
"I am not calling you weak. You did not answer so I made my assumption on what she said. No you do not look weak. You could possibly punch through the thickest tree in the Plague Lands. I was not calling you weak."

She still stands with a disappointed expression,
"Anger... You are giving into your human emotions... I thought you were above that... Perhaps I was wrong about you Udyr."

Dear Urgot

12-27-2012

Spirits...

*Wheeze*

What do you think about my *wheeze* quest for vengeance against the *wheeze* Might of Demacia?

AskUdyr

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Oh? Diana would follow until he was within sight again, then sit down. I do not consider you a sideshow, and I only wish to observe.
Udyr palmed his face and let out an audible growl, "Go. Away."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra stands in place not moving an inch,
"I am not calling you weak. You did not answer so I made my assumption on what she said. No you do not look weak. You could possibly punch through the thickest tree in the Plague Lands. I was not calling you weak."

She still stands with a disappointed expression,
"Anger... You are giving into your human emotions... I thought you were above that... Perhaps I was wrong about you Udyr."
Udyr rolled his fingers repeatedly, cricking and cracking his knuckles with each pass. "Speak carefully. What do you think you were wrong about us? We are Udyr. We choose to be angry, we control our anger, we have the final say in everything we do."

His voice deepened, his eyes narrowed as he changed his personal pronoun, "Speak very carefully now: You are now referring to me. I am Udyr. I am as free as the clouds, no one can control me or tell me what to do unless I let them. Everything and everyone is driven by instinct. Humans are lucky to have emotion as it can be used to empower said instinct. Love, compassion, friendship, these weaken the survival instinct as you put others before yourself. Anger, anger can be used to forge instinct into an undeniable force. One can use anger to push past their limits and achieve heights never thought imaginable. Emotion is meant to be controlled, not discarded. That is a part of the human condition." Udyr took a stance, little embers flickering about his body. "Tell me now, what do you think you were wrong about the mighty Udyr?"

AskUdyr

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
Spirits...

*Wheeze*

What do you think about my *wheeze* quest for vengeance against the *wheeze* Might of Demacia?
We could not care less. Do or do not, there is no try. Kill him, fail to kill him, if it is what you wish, achieve it then. If you fail, then you do not deserve your vengeance.

Ask the Lunari

12-27-2012

Quote:
Udyr palmed his face and let out an audible growl, "Go. Away."
Diana raises a brow.

I am only watching you, what harm is it that I wish to learn the epitome of Udyr? I have learned much this past week, and wish to learn more...peacefully.

Ask TheThorns

12-27-2012

Quote:
Udyr rolled his fingers repeatedly, cricking and cracking his knuckles with each pass. "Speak carefully. What do you think you were wrong about us? We are Udyr. We choose to be angry, we control our anger, we have the final say in everything we do."

His voice deepened, his eyes narrowed as he changed his personal pronoun, "Speak very carefully now: You are now referring to me. I am Udyr. I am as free as the clouds, no one can control me or tell me what to do unless I let them. Everything and everyone is driven by instinct. Humans are lucky to have emotion as it can be used to empower said instinct. Love, compassion, friendship, these weaken the survival instinct as you put others before yourself. Anger, anger can be used to forge instinct into an undeniable force. One can use anger to push past their limits and achieve heights never thought imaginable. Emotion is meant to be controlled, not discarded. That is a part of the human condition." Udyr took a stance, little embers flickering about his body. "Tell me now, what do you think you were wrong about the mighty Udyr?"
Zyra now looks confused, her eyes strained on Udyr,
"..."
She doesn't speak for a while, when she does respond the confusion only
"...I believed you did not use human emotion. Another false assumption...."
Not seeming to care that he had changed pronouns, she only focuses on the embers,
"So. You think human emotion can empower ones instinct if controlled... You believe I should embrace my human emotions? Such as fear? Fear is telling me to retreat from those embers for fear being burnt. But curiousity has me standing here before you... Asking you questions even though you are clearly angered by them."

She seats herself on the ground, as she tries to sift through her thoughts,
"Confusion has me sitting instead of standing in order to run or fight... I simply wished to know if you considered her a friend..."

She looks to Udyr, an odd expression on her face, as she speaks the four words that were constantly burning in her mind,
"I do not understand."