Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
((If you don't agree, you get punched lol))
((Bingo))

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
"Greetings, Animal Spirits."

The greeting would come from seemingly nowhere, as Pantheon's approach was almost entirely silent. After he spoke, he took a few more steps toward Udyr, before continuing speaking.

"I can guess as to your opinion on single combat, but what do you think of battlefield combat, between two armies?"
Is it any different? It is still compromised of individual people. The same thoughts and ideas of combat are prevalent because of the individual There is no difference because it is still beings fighting beings. They will die, and others will live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
"Very well..." Nidalee growls, but it sounded more feline than human.
"Will you lead, or shall we?" Udyr looked about, sniffing at the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux blinked.

"...I'm just wondering if there are any dragons or something Demacia might not know about!" She protested. "I'm not asking for your help, I'm just asking for a heads up of anything bad maybe coming our way."
Udyr snorted and rolled his eyes, "And we would tell you why? Your interests do not interest us. Why would we tell you of a threat? We are not a watchdog."

The beastman leaned forward and growled at Lux, "You Demacians seem very self entitled. Are we incorrect?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
The hulking Zaunite chuckles at the beast man he towers over. "Good! Mundo will fight you soon. But first, Mundo have to face Sissy Skirt Man!"

And with that, the Doctor lumbered away.
...Sissy skirt man?

Dear Luxanna

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr snorted and rolled his eyes, "And we would tell you why? Your interests do not interest us. Why would we tell you of a threat? We are not a watchdog."

The beastman leaned forward and growled at Lux, "You Demacians seem very self entitled. Are we incorrect?"
"Self entitled?" Lux asked. "I'm just trying to protect innocent lives! I'd help you if I could. Why are you so hostile all of a sudden?"

AskPantheon

12-26-2012

Quote:
Is it any different? It is still compromised of individual people. The same thoughts and ideas of combat are prevalent because of the individual There is no difference because it is still beings fighting beings. They will die, and others will live.
"Very well then. Another question, what is your opinion on those who use weapons other than their hands?"

AskUdyr

12-26-2012

Quote:
"Self entitled?" Lux asked. "I'm just trying to protect innocent lives! I'd help you if I could. Why are you so hostile all of a sudden?"
"Innocence is a euphemism for stupid," Udyr grunted. "Call it by its actual term. We are also not being hostile. If we were, you would be dead. We do not kill for your benefit or for Demacia's. If you want to kill these beasts, go kill them."

The beast man's eyes narrowed, "Unless you cannot do such work with your bare hands."

Quote:
"Very well then. Another question, what is your opinion on those who use weapons other than their hands?"
Most people use weapons as a crutch for their own lack of skill. For the vast majority of people, those who use a weapon as a crutch, those who do not deserve such strength, deserve a swift death.

Our hands are weapons, but they are an extension of our will. So long as a weapon is the extension of one's soul, one's will, then it is not a crutch. We say weapons are for the weak in the sense of how most perceive what a weapon is: a crutch.

So long as it is not a crutch, then a weapon is nothing more than the extension of one's will.

AskPantheon

12-26-2012

Quote:
Most people use weapons as a crutch for their own lack of skill. For the vast majority of people, those who use a weapon as a crutch, those who do not deserve such strength, deserve a swift death.

Our hands are weapons, but they are an extension of our will. So long as a weapon is the extension of one's soul, one's will, then it is not a crutch. We say weapons are for the weak in the sense of how most perceive what a weapon is: a crutch.

So long as it is not a crutch, then a weapon is nothing more than the extension of one's will.
Pantheon nodded in response, and then spoke once more.

"One final question, what is your opinion of me?"

Dear Luxanna

12-26-2012

Quote:
"Innocence is a euphemism for stupid," Udyr grunted. "Call it by its actual term. We are also not being hostile. If we were, you would be dead. We do not kill for your benefit or for Demacia's. If you want to kill these beasts, go kill them."

The beast man's eyes narrowed, "Unless you cannot do such work with your bare hands."
"...do you have something against me being a mage?" Lux asked.

AskUdyr

12-26-2012

Quote:
Pantheon nodded in response, and then spoke once more.

"One final question, what is your opinion of me?"
Your title, though a little haughty, is an apt one, Artisan of War.

Quote:
"...do you have something against me being a mage?" Lux asked.
"No." Udyr's eyes tightened, and he pointed at the locations of her body as he spoke of them. "We do not hold anything against you for being a mage. Magic is a part of one's being. We were being figurative, though now that we look...You lack physical strength. Your arms are akin to noodles, your chest is far too small, your hands are soft, your thighs are a little too thick and while they do match your calves you could tone them better, and your core muscles seem to be lacking. We would safely say that if you and a large dog, perhaps a mastiff, were to fight with only tooth and nail, you would lose horribly."

Udyr scratched his beard, "It is strange, why do mages think magic is the solution to everything? What if you are incapable of performing magic? Then how would you defend yourself? You would be dead in less than a second."

MysticalRaven

12-27-2012

Quote:

Udyr eventually decides that is cooked well enough and tears out a palpable chunk of meat. He took a ridiculous bite from the flesh, the juices dribbling onto his beard, and stared at Lucy. "What do you hunt usually?"
Lucy tilts her head and frowns,
"Fishy... Birdy... Mouse..."
She looks at Udyr and pouts,
"Not fun."
She then smiles happily and purs a little,
"What you play hunt?"

Ask Warwick

12-27-2012

Quote:
The claw would tear skin and muscle off Udyr's jaw, but the wolfman would find something truly horrendous happen: His claws would find themselves stuck in the beast man's beard. Udyr jerked his head backwards in an attempt to pull Warwick off his feet, off balance, and towards the fist he had readied to strike the wolfman's chest.
Warwick snarls, he isn't hauled off his feet but is thrown of balance a little, still enough for the fist to connect with crushing force, Warwick breath his smashed from his body. Two hits to the chest from Udyr taking its toll making it painful to move his arm. Growling through the pain, the claw caught in Udyr's beard clenches in a fist, Warwick grips the beard and pulls with all the strength he can muster in his winded state and brings his other claw around to try connect with Udyr's eyes attempting to blind him.

Ask TheThorns

12-27-2012

Zyra enters Udyr's residence without so much as a polite hello, seeing no need for it she simply states why she was here,
"A creature and I were speaking, it went by the name of Shala.... It seems to think you and it are friends, yet you told me friends were a weakness... Are you its friend?"