Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"Our life is forfeit. We know that. If you wished to slay us, then we would retaliate but..." He ground his teeth against one another angrily. "...We are loathe to admit this, but we are not sure if we would be able to best you outside of the Fields of Justice. We would not hold anything against you, though. You chose to kill us, and like a predator, you follow through. The stronger lives, the weaker dies. That is justice, correct? You slay the weak, the strong live. The weak may have something to say, but it matters not. You are stronger. You will kill them. Their life is at an end."

Udyr stopped and tapped at the rock, "Why then, do people view you as an angelic, pure being, but then look at us with disdain? Why is it you follow many of the same principles that we do, but we are looked at differently? We do not lie about who we are. We are Udyr. It is our nature. Why then would you have any sort of disdain to others for simply acting within their nature? Is that what justice is? You are correct, and they are incorrect? Is that what true justice is?"

Udyr shrugged, "We do not know. Justice is a ridiculous concept. You are alive, or you are dead. That is all that matters."
Kayle simply shook her head "No, I do not wish to fight or kill you." Kayle replied "What I meant by forfeit, is that your life is already shackled by age.. you will die eventually." Kayle went on to say "Slaying the weak.. is not justice.. if there was any other solution, my blade would never draw blood. But I do what no one else should ever have to, I do what needs to be done. Something as deep as this cannot be looked at so simply"
Kayle let her wings stretch out around her, almost hugging her "I do not know why your world sees me as pure." Kayle admitted "And I do not know why you are looked upon unfavorably." Kayle's wings retracted back until they folded against her once more "You are a knowledgeable man, and I would be lying if I said that did not surprise me" Kayle simply looked back for a second, sighing at his last words. Deep as he was, he was as much animal as human. "In any rate, there is other business I need to attend too. Thank you for your time Udyr, this conversation was.. interesting." And with that, the angel warrior turned and walked out of the beast mans domain. The only proof of her existence there was a single feather that fell from one of her mighty wings as she turned to leave.

((Udyr was the last person I would expect to have a deep conversation with.. you do a good job! :3))

AskUdyr

12-24-2012

((I lost all of my posts I had made and I'm beyond angry about it. I'll post tomorrow first thing when I wake up for everyone!))

Dear Luxanna

12-24-2012

(Do long posts in a text editor, guy. )

AskUdyr

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
"Oh." The lumbering Zaunite stared down at the Ionian beast man for a long moment before licking his lips with his enlarged tongue. "You not understand, it seem. Mundo want to know how you fight by fighting you! Mundo promise he not kill you or make you test for Mundo's new medical stuffs, so will you fight Mundo?"
We will fight anyone who wishes to challenge our fists. Come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Nidalee looks at her nails, closing her fist, and rubs her fingernails with her thumb, "Who is the prey?"
Udyr cricked his neck, looked around him and sniffed at the air. "Whatever we are able to find will be our prey. Unless you have something more specific in mind. It has been a while since you and we have hunted, we thought it would be an ample opportunity to take for us. huntign alongside you gives us an actual challenge."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana stops in her tracks, and yells back.

Who are you to judge? I did keep my word and left, you simply followed enraged. If I wanted a fight, I wouldve made my intentions clear when I arrived, and only you are the one wishing to fight.

It is only you who thinks as such... She would then continue her walk.
Udyr returned to his food, growling and mumbling to himself the entire time. He was most certainly not a happy beast man, but at least she had left him be. It was strange though, he had expected her to retaliate.

Quite odd indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle simply shook her head "No, I do not wish to fight or kill you." Kayle replied "What I meant by forfeit, is that your life is already shackled by age.. you will die eventually." Kayle went on to say "Slaying the weak.. is not justice.. if there was any other solution, my blade would never draw blood. But I do what no one else should ever have to, I do what needs to be done. Something as deep as this cannot be looked at so simply"
Kayle let her wings stretch out around her, almost hugging her "I do not know why your world sees me as pure." Kayle admitted "And I do not know why you are looked upon unfavorably." Kayle's wings retracted back until they folded against her once more "You are a knowledgeable man, and I would be lying if I said that did not surprise me" Kayle simply looked back for a second, sighing at his last words. Deep as he was, he was as much animal as human. "In any rate, there is other business I need to attend too. Thank you for your time Udyr, this conversation was.. interesting." And with that, the angel warrior turned and walked out of the beast mans domain. The only proof of her existence there was a single feather that fell from one of her mighty wings as she turned to leave.

((Udyr was the last person I would expect to have a deep conversation with.. you do a good job! :3))
"Farewell, Judicator. We have but one last question for you to think of: We are aware of our limitations, hence why we wish to surpass them. Are you aware of yours?"

Udyr watched the angel leave with a disinterested glare. Once she had left, he sauntered away in search of more boulders to train with.

((Thank you! Udyr is an animal, but people tend to forget that he was raised by monks, and that the Turtle aspect does have a certain air of wisdom about them. He's stubborn, pig headed, narrow minded and so forth, but he is able to rationalize it...albeit not in the most convincing manner.))

AskUdyr

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"It's a matter of keeping Demacia safe." Lux responded. "I'm just making sure no big beasts are trying to attack us."
"We do not keep Demacia safe," Udyr growled. "We care not for Demacia. If it is attacked then you have more then enough men and women capable of defending it. We hunt because we need to hunt. We kill because we need to kill. We do not do it for your sake or anyone else's. Now state why you are actually here and bothering us."

The beast man cricked his neck. "You would not come here, in person, for such a simple inquiry. You are at our mercy. If we wished to kill you, there would be very little you can do. What do you want."

((Except kite him to the end of history.))

The Angel Knight

12-25-2012

Quote:
((Thank you! Udyr is an animal, but people tend to forget that he was raised by monks, and that the Turtle aspect does have a certain air of wisdom about them. He's stubborn, pig headed, narrow minded and so forth, but he is able to rationalize it...albeit not in the most convincing manner.))
((If you don't agree, you get punched lol))

AskPantheon

12-25-2012

"Greetings, Animal Spirits."

The greeting would come from seemingly nowhere, as Pantheon's approach was almost entirely silent. After he spoke, he took a few more steps toward Udyr, before continuing speaking.

"I can guess as to your opinion on single combat, but what do you think of battlefield combat, between two armies?"

Ask Bestial Nyan

12-25-2012

Quote:
Udyr cricked his neck, looked around him and sniffed at the air. "Whatever we are able to find will be our prey. Unless you have something more specific in mind. It has been a while since you and we have hunted, we thought it would be an ample opportunity to take for us. huntign alongside you gives us an actual challenge."
"Very well..." Nidalee growls, but it sounded more feline than human.

Dear Luxanna

12-25-2012

Quote:
"We do not keep Demacia safe," Udyr growled. "We care not for Demacia. If it is attacked then you have more then enough men and women capable of defending it. We hunt because we need to hunt. We kill because we need to kill. We do not do it for your sake or anyone else's. Now state why you are actually here and bothering us."

The beast man cricked his neck. "You would not come here, in person, for such a simple inquiry. You are at our mercy. If we wished to kill you, there would be very little you can do. What do you want."

((Except kite him to the end of history.))
Lux blinked.

"...I'm just wondering if there are any dragons or something Demacia might not know about!" She protested. "I'm not asking for your help, I'm just asking for a heads up of anything bad maybe coming our way."

MadDoctorMundo

12-25-2012

Quote:
We will fight anyone who wishes to challenge our fists. Come.
The hulking Zaunite chuckles at the beast man he towers over. "Good! Mundo will fight you soon. But first, Mundo have to face Sissy Skirt Man!"

And with that, the Doctor lumbered away.